Jump to content Jump to content

3 hours ago, Kyllankilli said:

Hello, I accidentally rammed a driver out today. And he said he reports me and I am banned. Is that correct?

You can be kicked out of the lobby by other players in it if they want to. It doesn't mean you're banned from online gaming.

There are so many dirty drivers in the online lobbies that can continue to do what they do without getting banned so I don't think you need to worry.

• Agree 1
12 minutes ago, Sector4 said:

He's just trolling you. 

I've never heard of any player getting banned from F1 20XX online. 

Maybe, maybe not. I'm not sure if everyone understands that getting kicked out of a lobby only means that lobby though. Some might think they got banned.

1 minute ago, Lakrits said:

Maybe, maybe not. I'm not sure if everyone understands that getting kicked out of a lobby only means that lobby though. Some might think they got banned.

Yeah but the troll said they'd report Kyllankilli (to Codemasters I think) and then they'd get banned. I don't know if reporting to Codemasters is even possible but even if it is, I'm 100% sure that on-track incidents wouldn't be enough to get banned from online. Maybe if the player said some inflammatory things in voice chat or something but that's not the case here.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Kyllankilli said:

Hello, I accidentally rammed a driver out today. And he said he reports me and I am banned. Is that correct?

Please post a full bug report with your issue and troubleshooting too, in the correct area.

2 minutes ago, Sector4 said:

Yeah but the troll said they'd report Kyllankilli (to Codemasters I think) and then they'd get banned. I don't know if reporting to Codemasters is even possible but even if it is, I'm 100% sure that on-track incidents wouldn't be enough to get banned from online. Maybe if the player said some inflammatory things in voice chat or something but that's not the case here.

Ah, you ment that the one threatening with reporting was trolling.

• Administrator

Oh okay, but we lack detail here.

Can you join another session? Are you banned from online services? Can you show images of what you are currently seeing? Can you get a video please 

3 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Oh okay, but we lack detail here.

Can you join another session? Are you banned from online services? Can you show images of what you are currently seeing? Can you get a video please 

Sorry, my English was probably too bad. He threatened me that I would be banned. I am not banned