Jump to content Jump to content

Posted (edited)

I might have missed out but:

- Will career mode also feature the same shared engine updates as MyTeam?

- Will F2 drivers move over just like in MyTeam?

- Can we change the order in which tracks are driven in a 10 or 16 track season?

- Has anything been done about the upgrade speeds as I think doing practice programs and https://9apps.ooo/ hitting your goals certainly gives you too much points/upgrades team too fast.

Edited by GlanePito
2 hours ago, GlanePito said:

- Can we change the order in which tracks are driven in a 10 or 16 track season?

- Has anything been done about the upgrade speeds as I think doing practice programs and hitting your goals certainly gives you too much points/upgrades team too fast.

- If you're talking about the Engine Manufacturer delivering updates on some dates, yes it was in career mode in F1 2020. It'll probably stay the same in F1 2021.

- On my 2nd season in career mode on F1 2020, Nyck DE VRIES moved to Williams so yes. Also expected in F1 2021.

- It isn't there in F1 2020 and unknown for F1 2021 atm.

- As you spend points on each branch of R&D, the cost of each upgrade increases by 25-50 points. This could be increased-balanced on F1 2021 maybe.

2 hours ago, GlanePito said:

- Has anything been done about the upgrade speeds as I think doing practice programs and hitting your goals certainly gives you too much points/upgrades team too fast.

Oh, after reading your post once again, you might be talking about the new F1 2021 mode "Braking Point".  No info has been given on the mode itself yet let alone any gameplay of the game.