Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

Questions about the iconic drivers

Absolutely love the addition of these drivers and very happy with the choices but I have a couple of questions that hopefully can be answered. I've seen a couple of others mention in other threads so I figure I'll ask here:

1. Assuming you've preordered and have them in your game, can you choose whether they will appear or not? If so, is it possible to for example, have Rosberg and Button appear but not Senna and Prost?

2. Can the AI hire them and do they also appear in driver career mode? Or are they exclusive to My Team and only the player can hire them?

3. Are their avatars and helmets usable by the player? I wonder as I've seen that the story mode characters will have their avatar and helmets usable by the players so hoping this is the same. I quite like the idea of recreating Brawn (my originality knows no bounds) naming myself as Button and using his avatar and helmet while hiring Rosberg as my teammate.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Wynterdust said:

Absolutely love the addition of these drivers and very happy with the choices but I have a couple of questions that hopefully can be answered. I've seen a couple of others mention in other threads so I figure I'll ask here:

1. Assuming you've preordered and have them in your game, can you choose whether they will appear or not? If so, is it possible to for example, have Rosberg and Button appear but not Senna and Prost?

2. Can the AI hire them and do they also appear in driver career mode? Or are they exclusive to My Team and only the player can hire them?

3. Are their avatars and helmets usable by the player? I wonder as I've seen that the story mode characters will have their avatar and helmets usable by the players so hoping this is the same. I quite like the idea of recreating Brawn (my originality knows no bounds) naming myself as Button and using his avatar and helmet while hiring Rosberg as my teammate.

Answers

1: I am assuming they will all be on the driver market as free agents and you can sign them as you wish.

2: They may hire them if the stay on the market for a while, unsure. They will only be in my team I am 99% sure.

3: This may be possible but with the information we have as community members I do not know.

Please note. Most of this is speculation and some of this is taken from the display video, so please take these answers with a grain of salt 😀