Jump to content Jump to content

You gave us 7 legends, is it time for reserve drivers?

pspps1

2 hours ago, FTBuzzard said:

codemasters could at least add the f2 drivers correctly in myteam, because the f2 drivers from 2020 are still not integrated in myteam.

That's one thing that is still making me scratching my head too, it's definitely a missed opportunity to make the MyTeam mode fresh again, and I doubt the new game would features 2019 or 2021 F2 lineup, so we're probably gonna stuck with the 2020 lineup just like how we did before. 

9 hours ago, FTBuzzard said:

codemasters could at least add the f2 drivers correctly in myteam, because the f2 drivers from 2020 are still not integrated in myteam.

Exactly, that was my original point here.  The F2 drivers for 2021 again will likely come in the fall, and likely not be included in My Team or Driver career modes like the last two years.  So you're really starting the mode with a F2 driver roster you can hire from that's a year old and expected to run a 10 year career mode with just them.  It's pretty poorly implemented.  I know last year was the first year for My Team, but I don't see why they couldn't implement them into the mode.  Heck, even if they gave us BOTH crops of F2 drivers for use in My Team that's better.  Sure; there'd be alot of duplicates, but there's still going to be a few extras at least.

Archived