Jump to content Jump to content

Expectations Monaco Grand Prix

Hi Everyone!

After 4 rounds of F1 it looks like we have an title fight on our hands!

What are your expectations and thoughts on the Monaco Grand Prix? Who will win? Who is gonna win Quali?

I want to hear you guys opinions! 😄 

HAM VER BOT.
Just kidding -- considering this is more of an aerodynamic track, Red Bull could win this, however, Mercedes do also look very strong, so it's a bit unpredictable.

Who is gonna win in Quali? Probably Hamilton because he's got more consistency on that track. Red Bull and Mercedes are more equal this year and although it looks like Red Bull is faster, Max wasn't as consistent as Hamilton (proven in his previous crashes at the same track) but surely Max is not the same as he was years ago known as "Crashtappen". The battle for pole will be in a very small margin.
Who will win? I'm hopping for Max -- not because I'm tired of Hamilton winning, but because I want him to get closer in the championship fight as Hamilton is just pulling away. If Red Bull learns from their strategy mistakes and Max gets a great start then they might achieve the race win.

But yeah that's what I think. The Monaco GP is well known for its history and the corners variety. It's very hard to overtake there, and although the races in Monaco are a bit boring, looking the cars race at that track with these views are amazing.

Apologies for my broken english. Hoping for a great race!

30 minutes ago, Eclipsium said:

HAM VER BOT.
Just kidding -- considering this is more of an aerodynamic track, Red Bull could win this, however, Mercedes do also look very strong, so it's a bit unpredictable.

Who is gonna win in Quali? Probably Hamilton because he's got more consistency on that track. Red Bull and Mercedes are more equal this year and although it looks like Red Bull is faster, Max wasn't as consistent as Hamilton (proven in his previous crashes at the same track) but surely Max is not the same as he was years ago known as "Crashtappen". The battle for pole will be in a very small margin.
Who will win? I'm hopping for Max -- not because I'm tired of Hamilton winning, but because I want him to get closer in the championship fight as Hamilton is just pulling away. If Red Bull learns from their strategy mistakes and Max gets a great start then they might achieve the race win.

But yeah that's what I think. The Monaco GP is well known for its history and the corners variety. It's very hard to overtake there, and although the races in Monaco are a bit boring, looking the cars race at that track with these views are amazing.

Apologies for my broken english. Hoping for a great race!

Perfect! 

Redbull has always been fast in Monaco but Mercedes too. I really hope for an fight against Max and Lewis, 2 best drivers on the grid this season imo!