Jump to content Jump to content

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

let me preface this by saying that I know next to nothing about the F1 2019 video game for Xbox One, so bear with me through the stupid questions.

My little brother is a big F1 fan and has always said he would love to play the F1 2019 game on our Xbox One. I have a few questions for those of you who play the game. Firstly, when is the F1 2020 game expected to be released? Or do they not release new games each year like they do with games for other sports like the Madden or FIFA series? I don't want to buy him this if a new game is coming out in the near future anyway. Secondly,  https://9apps.ooo/ he doesn't have a steering wheel or a whole set up, is that required to play the game, or would you only use that on a PC version? We don't own a steering wheel/ sim setup, is it still fun/feasible to play it without it?

Thank you all so much for your time and have a wonderful weekend!

Edited by ThomasEngine
Posted (edited)

F1 2020 was released in July last year. F1 2021 will release in July this year.

Both games can be played on a controller as well as a wheel. Loads of people play and enjoy the game on controllers.

Edited by Ultra3142

Totally understandable that you want the newest version of the game for your brother, just want to point out that there could be a massive difference in prices between the versions. As the older games 2019 and 2020 are probably able to be bought for a discount price, the new 2021 version will probably be around 70 Euro's.

However, the newest version will also offer your brother the option to compete online. (This is also possible on the older versions, but finding opponents on older games will probably be a lot harder).

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

If you are considering purchasing a gaming laptop, it is critical to exercise caution when selecting the components. As the highest-quality components result in the highest-quality product. Typically, gaming laptops are quite expensive. however, we are discussing some budget friendly laptops here.