Jump to content Jump to content

Is GRID worth it? A good game?

I'm trying to decide whether or not to get this month's Choice with Grid - Ultimate Edition. I will not be able to play it right now, but am hopeful that I can buy a new computer within a few months that can handle these newer games. Is it a good game? Looking at my Steam Library, I already have a few racing games such as GRID 2, Dirt Rally, Dirt 4, Race 07, MotoGP 15, + possibly more.

Is GRID exactly like GRID 2?

GRID 2 is no longer available on Steam. Does anyone know why?

Of the Choice options, this game is my headliner, but I just don't know if its worth it.

Thanks!

On 5/21/2021 at 8:45 AM, PristoMiky said:

I'm trying to decide whether or not to get this month's Choice with Grid - Ultimate Editi Tweakbox on. I will not be able to play it rig Appvalley ht now, but am hopeful that I can buy a new computer within a few months that can handle these newer games. Is it a good game? Looking at my Steam Library, I already have a few racing games such as GRID 2, Dirt Rally, Dirt 4, Race 07, MotoGP 15, + possibly more.

Is GRID exactly like GRID 2?

GRID 2 is no longer available on Steam. Does anyone know why?

Of the Choice options, this game is my headliner, but I just don't know if its worth it.

Thanks!

had the same issue

• 2 months later...

sorry for my poor english

GRID is totally different from GRID2.And it is worth to buy when it is on sale.

im not good at express in English,but you can see the comments by minetti.He(or she)writes good

i heard some people say''GRID 2 is no longer available''is because Codemaster dont want to let the new games and old games have a competition(maybe,im not sure)

Grid 2 is unavailable (on Steam, Xbox, and Playstation) due to the licenses being expired. It is NOT because of gameplay difference.

Grid Autosport also exists (With ALL DLC), on Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox 360, PS3 and Steam.

The newest Grid lacks that many tracks, but gameplay is great.

Edited by CordedQuill
Backwards compatibility on Xbox is a lifesaver.