Sign in to follow this  

What type of control are you going to use to race in GRID Autosport?

RubyRuby said:
Thought we did this already.
I apologize if it's been posted already. I've been off the forums for a while.

Duplicated poll i think?

Crossing my fingers it works fully Miat;  XBOX 1 GAMEPAD

DJ007 said:
Duplicated poll i think?

ahhaa yeah it will work man ! waiting wireless receiver too for that! i may buy it some time its a high quality gamepad for sure... :-bd  i gas we only need gamepad settings as grid 1 to adjust with precision... :)

DJ007 said:
Duplicated poll i think?

ahhaa yeah it will work man ! waiting wireless receiver too for that! i may buy it some time its a high quality gamepad for sure... :-bd  i gas we only need gamepad settings as grid 1 to adjust with precision... :)
Don't need a wireless receiver; just get a decent-length micro-USB cable (same one used by Samsung Galaxy phones, my Galaxy Ace and Galaxy S4 Mini USB cables work) and plug it into the PC.

I've played a few races of grid 2 with one. Really nice. Rumble is a bit bugged though. :)

DJ007 said:
Duplicated poll i think?

+1 to that ^!

360 for windows controller, although I wouldn't mind trying my PS4 one but idk how well it would work.

Andi said:
360 for windows controller, although I wouldn't mind trying my PS4 one but idk how well it would work.
i have heard that you can make work your
PS4 gamepad as xinput gamepad with an extra programme you can find on google... PS4 has very good shape so i would be interested to buy one if i need any gamepad in future... why dont you try this extra programme man :-??  ??  i would like to hear the results too.   @-)

Got myself a new logitech g27, need to finally put it to some use on the PC. Hopefully it's usable! GRID 2 was insanely twitchy with any racing wheel and forced me to use a gamepad. Still, no real shame as I preferred GRID Race Driver anyways :P

CSR wheel, on Xbox 360.

Will be my final racing game purchase for Xbox 360, so I'm really hoping they pull this one off.
Quick question.

If Autosport turns out to be faster for wheel users, what's a good wheel for 360? Take price into the equation too, because I don't want to buy a £250 wheel just for one game (Autosport will probably be my last 360 game), unless the wheel will also work on xbox one (unlikely).

I've got a Logitech G27 but that doesn't work on 360. Don't think it works on xbox one either, but I'm just wondering.

KazzyMac said:
CSR wheel, on Xbox 360.

Will be my final racing game purchase for Xbox 360, so I'm really hoping they pull this one off.
Quick question.

If Autosport turns out to be faster for wheel users, what's a good wheel for 360? Take price into the equation too, because I don't want to buy a £250 wheel just for one game (Autosport will probably be my last 360 game), unless the wheel will also work on xbox one (unlikely).

I've got a Logitech G27 but that doesn't work on 360. Don't think it works on xbox one either, but I'm just wondering.
Nothing from 360 works on Xbo, which is quite annoying. But if you can find one, a 360 wireless racing wheel would probably be your best bet. They were $100 new.

http://www.contentwire.com/img/nnBdY94fB5jNDsKd.jpg

Served me well before I got my CSR. Unfortunately, even the Fanatec Forza branded CSR doesn't work on XBO. Which is why I got a PS4. MS is too restricting and greedy. (Though the huge slap in the face they got with the XBO release, seems to be waking them up.)

I raced the first Grid on Controller, but I've got a new Fanatec CSR wheel I'm hoping to get dialed in. The hardest thing about driving with a while is getting the settings right. I hope there is a Wheel Setting Thread to help with that.

No ps3 controller in poll ,cmon . anyway that's what I'm using as I can't use wheel/pedal setup do to being  paralyzed. Good luck to all.