Jump to content Jump to content

4 minutes ago, ragequit1 said:

Every time someone ask this question and opens a new thread, it will be delayed by another week.

Wait ... if we continue like this it will end up that the official game comes out first that the BETA, xD

• Haha 3

If I start a rumour that anyone who asks this question definitely won't take part in the beta, would threads like this stop?

It may be true for all I know of Codemasters' selection policy...

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Hi
Big request to you guys. DO NOT create new threads such as: When will the beta be available? When will the codes be given out? etc. because Barry himself will write when everything is ready. 
Be patient. 
The Codemasters people are working really hard to make sure F1 2021 is polished and beta closed with as few bugs as possible.
Let's respect them

• Agree 4
16 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

If I start a rumour that anyone who asks this question definitely won't take part in the beta, would threads like this stop?

It may be true for all I know of Codemasters' selection policy...

I think it’s fairly safe to say Rudi excluded himself from the beta after opening this topic.

Posted (edited)

What I find to be more funny is the fact that I have logged hundreds of hours spinning laps on F1 2018, 2019 & 2020 and I do not expect to be given a Beta code myself. Then you have all these newcomers consistently starting new threads about the subject who have very little time on the game or on this forum. As I am strictly a TT mode and weekly event player, I would love to be given a chance to try the Beta and would also be willing to provide feedback to CM on these modes. I feel most of these guys wanting a Beta code will not provide feedback to CM, which is the entire purpose for the Beta test. 

Edited by Getts0388
  • Agree 3
1 hour ago, ragequit1 said:

Every time someone ask this question and opens a new thread, it will be delayed by another week.

Then no one will receive a beta code. 😄
I wonder how many topics there are about when will beta release.

• Agree 1

Just wait guys, I'm sure the Codemasters guys are working hard for this BETA and the full game! Let's not rush! Let's wait and when they give us the green light (for the few drawn) let's get in with the reports of the BUGS ❤️

• UP100 locked this topic