Jump to content Jump to content

Practice Program to determine Difficulty Setting

Posted (edited)

Since in the F1 games, the AI is different strong on different tracks, my suggestion would be a Trainings Program similar to the Tyre Strategy.

You drive 5 laps and a difficulty gets suggested to you based on your laptimes (maybe by gap to teammate).

Of course not binding, but a suggestion and in the end you also earn development tokens with it.

I am sure this would be a way, to include a "dynamic" difficulty system that should keep excitement in the carreer.

PS: Another minor suggestion would be that when I look at my setups, the laptime is shown as well.

Edited by punkrockguy121
  • Agree 1
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

Out of interest, is it currently possible to change the AI level during the practice sessions in My Team?

Yes, its possible in between the sessions 🙂

Edited by punkrockguy121
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, punkrockguy121 said:

Yes, its possible in between the sessions 🙂

Possibly you're doing this already, but this would give you a way to experiment with trying what you're suggesting but in a more manual way, looking at the difference between you and your team mate. I'm saying this as I'm wondering how well you'd find it actually worked if this was tried to be implemented in the game...

3 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

Possibly you're doing this already, but this would give you a way to experiment with trying what you're suggesting but in a more manual way, looking at the difference between you and your team mate. I'm saying this as I'm wondering how well you'd find it actually worked if this was tried to be implemented in the game...

Hahaha I do, but I feel in 2020, I spend so much time on the practice sessions, way more than actual racing, but then I enjoy hotlapping and setting up the car.