Jump to content Jump to content

When did you register for the beta? The applications are already closed and are currently being reviewed.

Here is the beta updates that was announced just today. As Barry said this is a long process becuase they need to get the correct people to help them with feedback, bugs finding and more.

It will take up about 10 days or more to announce the successful applicants and give them all the codes. It will take more time than other years because they are trying a new system as there are more than 10.000 applicants.

"I am delighted to announce that successful applicants will begin to see the 2021 BETA forum soon. However, we are working in a new method this year (due to the amount of players needing to see the group), so please be patient. If you can't see it right away, don't panic. We have a LOT of people to get to one place, and will take time. "

• Agree 1
4 minutes ago, Eclipsium said:

When did you register for the beta? The applications are already closed and are currently being reviewed.

Here is the beta updates that was announced just today. As Barry said this is a long process becuase they need to get the correct people to help them with feedback, bugs finding and more.

It will take up about 10 days or more to announce the successful applicants and give them all the codes. It will take more time than other years because they are trying a new system as there are more than 10.000 applicants.

i registered day one it was possible with my friend, he will have acces, because he can see the beta forum and i cant see it

5 of my friends (2x2 and my mate) have acces but i dont

I have the same issue too. My friend got his access to the beta forum but im still waiting. We mensioned our nicknames in our applications and applied in the same day (may 4). 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Yelkajor said:

i registered day one it was possible with my friend, he will have acces, because he can see the beta forum and i cant see it

5 of my friends (2x2 and my mate) have acces but i dont

Oh right, then you must wait a bit of time because they're applying it to more successful applicants -- some of them are not able to see the forums while others are (Barry already said about this in the announcement today). Just be patient until you can see it -- no worries.

Edited by Eclipsium
  • Agree 3
18 minutes ago, munk2013 said:

Hello I'm new to applying for the beta where would we see the blue forum please any help guys

If you are in forum is where f1 2019 na f1 2020 are

44 minutes ago, munk2013 said:

Hello I'm new to applying for the beta where would we see the blue forum please any help guys

BETA registrations are closed, I'm sorry but you are late!

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Ricky03 said:

BETA registrations are closed, I'm sorry but you are late!

think they were meaning they are new to how the beta works they joined and applied by the looks of it before registrations closed. 

Edited by Nightfire1964
1 minute ago, Nightfire1964 said:

think they were meaning they are new to how the beta works they joined and applied by the looks of it before registrations closed. 

Got it, well then in this case the operation is new to everyone from what I understand.

• Like 1
  • Administrator

Hi everyone,

BETA applicants have been chosen, and those lucky players have access to the forum. If you cannot see the blue BETA forum, unfortunately, you were not successful.

We tried to get as many 2P Career mode testers into the BETA, however, with over 12,000 applicants, not everyone made the cut.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
33 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

BETA applicants have been chosen, and those lucky players have access to the forum. If you cannot see the blue BETA forum, unfortunately, you were not successful.

We tried to get as many 2P Career mode testers into the BETA, however, with over 12,000 applicants, not everyone made the cut.

😥☹️

Is the BETA test on all plattforms including next gen? 

1 minute ago, BarryBL said:

Platforms were specified in the application.

I know. Wondering that we have so much PS5 Players with a great ability for feedback and reporting, but maybe there were limited on next gen. 

Played F1 from Codemasters since 2009 and still never seen a BETA yet 😐

1 hour ago, Ziomaleq999 said:

so as I can see I have to rewrite it. This is one huge joke. Why do you want to enter a friend nickname if you don't give beta to 2 players for coop? there is no logic here

Depends on the perspective, if your friend as applied for the Carrer mode and/or multiplayer he may has only access to that ones and not for the 2P career mode because he does not have your partner to play it. I did not get access to, but maybe it works in that way.

Guys, I know it's sucks not be one of those who have been selected by @BarryBL and Codes.

I didn't too and no worries about it! Keep in mind that the game will come in a month almost, those 16 days of July will pass so fast and to be honest the beta it's not a Early acess of the game, is a prototype just for the players help codies with bugs and other stuffs, keep this in mind, i know a lot of people wants to help codies, but some maybe are think that they will play the game early.

How much more you wait, less you wait. The gameplay trailer is coming perhaps this friday or next week, so stay cool and good luck at next year! 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, ParadoxAMG53 said:

Guys, I know it's sucks not be one of those who have been selected by @BarryBL and Codes.

I didn't too and no worries about it! Keep in mind that the game will come in a month almost, those 16 days of July will pass so fast and to be honest the beta it's not a Early acess of the game, is a prototype just for the players help codies with bugs and other stuffs, keep this in mind, i know a lot of people wants to help codies, but some maybe are think that they will play the game early.

How much more you wait, less you wait. The gameplay trailer is coming perhaps this friday or next week, so stay cool and good luck at next year! 

Humbly said @ParadoxAMG53

Again, apologies to all of those who we couldn't get access for. We had a quota, and were simply blown away with the amount of applications (more than double we've ever had). Understand the disappointment, but full game will be here soon.

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Humbly said @ParadoxAMG53

Again, apologies to all of those who we couldn't get access for. We had a quota, and were simply blown away with the amount of applications (more than double we've ever had). Understand the disappointment, but full game will be here soon.

tenor.gif.939e5792c04b3b0d98146f40db0f00dd.gif

• Haha 1