Jump to content Jump to content

Hi, i dont really know how all this works cuz im sorta new, but a suggestion i have for the next game or a future game is the ability to practice a specific sector, as i am often trying to find time in a specific sector which may be later on in the lap so in time trial i have to go through the whole lap to get to that sector. I know its not the most inconvenient thing in the world but to have the ability to jump straight into the sector/restart the sector i want to practice would be something id like to see, and im sure maybe new players might find this helpful aswell. Sorry if this has already been suggested and sorry if i posted this somewhere i shouldnt have lol

1 hour ago, Ultra3142 said:

Flashbacks offer a way to do what you want already actually.

i guess i should have specified it as like a way to do it so you wont invalidate so you know exactly where the limit is, i know its a very minor thing and now sounding like bad suggestion, and i do suppose thats flashbacks do mostly allow this, so thanks for the response

59 minutes ago, flameboycairn said:

i guess i should have specified it as like a way to do it so you wont invalidate so you know exactly where the limit is, i know its a very minor thing and now sounding like bad suggestion, and i do suppose thats flashbacks do mostly allow this, so thanks for the response

If you mean so it won't invalidate a lap then that's never going to happen in time trial as it would undermine the leaderboard concept.

6 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

If you mean so it won't invalidate a lap then that's never going to happen in time trial as it would undermine the leaderboard concept.

don't think they are meaning time trial in a sense but rather a way to practice certain sectors. with your reason for flashbacks some aren't long enough for one sector

2 hours ago, Nightfire1964 said:

don't think they are meaning time trial in a sense but rather a way to practice certain sectors. with your reason for flashbacks some aren't long enough for one sector

Yes you're right - if someone really does want to replay a whole sector then a flashback is too short. It works more for practising a particular corner of two.