Jump to content Jump to content

Codies have introduced this feature in F1 2020 partly, but you can only customise the calendar in 22, 16 or 10 races, and all in the same order. So I would suggest making a feature where you can choose which track is round 1, round 2, round 3, etc. (Multiplayer already has this feature) It might be a bit hard to program this in Career mode, but I think it's worth the time.

• Agree 2
Posted (edited)

"Here we are again the fifth time in Melbourne" 😛

Sounds quite interesting but I can imagine there is something like a requirement to use the "official" (without Corona) calender for licensing reasons in Career mode. I'm not sure, just my first thought.

Edited by xeDy

That was a very nice feature but I don't understand why they didn't let us have a career mod with less than 22 races like 21 or 20. Because although we were able you had to do at least 22 or 16 or 10 no more no less.

9 hours ago, KleineBossie said:

I think it's harder to program more than 23 races, because we would have to do races outside weekends, and that isn't possible of course.

There are 52 weekends each year?

The main purpose of this suggestion is that you can have more customisation options for a season, not really how many races could fit in a calendar. Just starting the season in Brazil and finishing in Belgium (an example) would be awesome: So I mean mainly the order of races, not really the amount (However the amount could possibly be a reason why Codies haven't done this yet, because there are always people who will put 100 races in one season then complain about it not being possible)

I'm wishing for this feature too 🙂. It would be so cool, but I agree on the race calendar limit (from 10 to 23). Although I'd like if we could customize the limit from 7 or 10 races to the full calendar, I mean, instead from default prefix like 10, 16, then choose a specific number of races (I hope you get what I mean, my english is terrible :P).