Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 Dirt Rally problems(fullscreen and wheel)

Hi, I have had dirt rally for a long time but just got to played 7hours because of gamebraking problems for me.

1: No matter what I do the game won't go to fullscreen, have tried everything and nothing works. So every time I get a popup like java or whatever then it either block the game screen or shuts the game down and that is so fun when happend in a stage...

2: The main problem, and it only happend in this game no other. All from 1times to every 2-3-4minutes  each time I try to play it disconnect my wheel(Thrustmaster T500rs) So to properly connect it again then I have to restart the game. And that only happends in dirt rally no other games.

Any one who can help with those problems? Since right now the game is unplayable for me

I should maybe have explained more about tried everything for fullscreen. I have tried Alt+Enter, tried F11 or what is is, tried every way in settings in game, tried to edit some files, tried to delete some settings files so the game make newones etc. But nothing works

might be better to post here instead

http://forums.codemasters.com/categories/dirt-games-technical-assistance

As to the disconnects of you wheel, I have the same wheel with no problems (although I know of others with the same wheel and issue). I can only recommend you have the latest Driver (version 2.8.20.0) and the latest firmware update (version 43) other than that, if you have any other controllers connected to your pc at the same time, try unplugging them.