Sign in to follow this  

2 game breaking issues(DIrt Rally)

Hi, I have had dirt rally for a long time but just got to played 7hours because of gamebraking problems for me.

1: No matter what I do the game won't go to fullscreen, have tried everything and nothing works. So every time I get a popup like java or whatever then it either block the game screen or shuts the game down and that is so fun when happend in a stage...

2: The main problem, and it only happend in this game no other. All from 1times to every 2-3-4minutes  each time I try to play it disconnect my wheel(Thrustmaster T500rs) So to properly connect it again then I have to restart the game. And that only happends in dirt rally no other games.

Any one who can help with those problems? Since right now the game is unplayable for me

For point 1, make sure you disable notifications of the tray area (lower right...the clock one. Right click -> customize). This will prevent the game to go to windowed mode.
If windowed mode happens, just hit ALT+Enter and you´ll go to full screen mode again. I do this when I´m playing and posting on forum.

For point 2, theres a possibility that the root of the problem could be related with the problem on point 1. Maybe is whell driver related... try to install the latest downloadable.

Good luck!

But the problem is not that the game goes to window mode when something comes up, it NEVER goes to fullscreen no matter what I do. I choose fullscreen in settings, I try alt+enter and everything but it never goes to fullscreen. 

And I have tried to reinstall thrustmaster drivers atleast 2times...

So you did not have anything more to say @justbiglee ? :( So frustrating problems that ruins a great game for me...I can live without fullscreen since nothing work on that, but impossible to play with wheel disconnecting...