Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

Error Code BRAS-GPKD-VVBS-MAJE -- Pit not allowing entry

1.       MSI GS75 Stealth Laptop with NVidia RTX 2070 -- Playing with my team -- pits will not allow entry and just got error code BRAS-GPKD-VVBS-MAJE during practice 1 at Spain during Tyre Wear testing -- pit entry has been unavailable on several tracks
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) - Version 1.18
3.       Game-mode? - My Team Career Mode during practice 1 at Spain during Tyre Wear testing
4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? pit entry has been unavailable on several tracks under normal practice and some Qualicircumstances.  Restarting the game seems to alleviate the issue, then it recurrs at the next rrack
5.       How often do you see this problem? noticed it beginning with 4th race of the season
6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? mid-session save prior to trying to pit ensures no lost data, btu a game exit and restart usually cures it until the next session

7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) - using the Thrustmaster Run-n-Drive Ferrari Alonso game pad -- have not had any controller issues at all.
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears. - screenshot attached, code is in lower left below option/pause screen

f1 2020 code.jpg

Posted (edited)

First od this f1 2020?

not sure if f1:2019 had both  casual and standard game play settings
only reason i see at the moment you have casual on

Edited by massa88