Jump to content Jump to content

So I am aware codes sent out. I wasn't picked. So again another year the game will be full of bugs glitches,  after 1 year the f1 2020 game still puts me anywhere in final standing of a race , never fixed.   Cannot run full 3 part Q in a online event because glitches out before race. If 1 person leaves and joins. And when I fast forward a session in Q how does the computer find 1.5 seconds. Another glitch...

I won't be buying 2021, will be full of bugs glitches errors. Like every year. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, SmokinCheese86 said:

So I am aware codes sent out. I wasn't picked. So again another year the game will be full of bugs glitches,

What, solely because Codemasters won't have your assistance? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
28 minutes ago, SmokinCheese86 said:

So I am aware codes sent out. I wasn't picked. So again another year the game will be full of bugs glitches,  after 1 year the f1 2020 game still puts me anywhere in final standing of a race , never fixed.   Cannot run full 3 part Q in a online event because glitches out before race. If 1 person leaves and joins. And when I fast forward a session in Q how does the computer find 1.5 seconds. Another glitch...

I was also not caught, but I am not complaining even though I am an active member of the forum etc.

It must be said that if you have not been included there is no need to slaughter yourself like this, since it is not a single person who makes the difference but it is the group. I don't know if I got the idea with this message of mine ...

• Agree 1

It's not just that. I want the game to be perfect and every year it has alot of bugs, all I want to do is make the game I love as best as possible. And then I mentioned sum bugs I noticed never got fixed in the current game. Mahout an yes the game will be full of bugs. 

This is so stupid.

Does it mean the game will be so bad if you didn't get in? There are a lot of beta testers now and they will help Codemasters on feedback, bug reports and etc.

They can't choose random people, you know? You need to be more active on the forums so they can know a bit more about yourself and gain more trust.

I didn't get in because I was a bit new and not as active, but it's fine, I accept it. You need to accept it too -- not everyone can get in, and who knows, maybe you will have luck for next year.

Just don't get too up with the beta, they need people that helps enough in the game's development, not people that only wants to play and all (not trying to be offensive, just a recommendation 🙂).

Either way, if you find bugs in the F1 game you can report them in the forums, if you didn't know.

• Agree 1

I understand what you saying, I do accept there decision,  I just feel I could of made a difference,.  I will definitely report any bugs when the new game comes out. I don't feel there is much point on the current game as we're all about to move over to new game. I don't feel they would patch 2020 anymore this year? 

1 hour ago, SmokinCheese86 said:

I understand what you saying, I do accept there decision,  I just feel I could of made a difference,.  I will definitely report any bugs when the new game comes out. I don't feel there is much point on the current game as we're all about to move over to new game. I don't feel they would patch 2020 anymore this year? 

Still just report it, they can fix it on F1 2021.

8 hours ago, SmokinCheese86 said:

SmokinCheese ahaha what a beast, it’s zak0 45 or whatever my gamertag was back den.

2 hours ago, SmokinCheese86 said:

Yea I remember u. Zak 1 my other mates has been picked for beta 2021 and has posted 0 posts in there forum. So u guys keep telling me u have to be active to get the beta, all lies

Being active increases your chances to be in beta.

On 5/27/2021 at 11:45 AM, SmokinCheese86 said:

what makes you *soooo* special to codemasters that you **had** to be chosen for BETA

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ptitgeekyt said:

Hello

I'm Little Geek and I'm a little YouTube ut and a big fan of Formula 1 and I'm writing this message to try and get into the beta (and if I'm chosen I'll do my best to help you out).

You can try your chance next year. (You cant share anything from beta.)

• 2 weeks later...

I can't help but see this year not very promising.  Absence of historic cars, no track update (Australia, Spain) and god knows if they will do it this year at all, Absence of new tracks at the launch of the game, Menu in white is a terrible pain for the eyes, Terribly confusing and complicated menu (settings  lobby needs a complete massacre), the graphics come to me a little worse, but that's maybe because I have an old box, Antilock absolutely nonsensical, Damage of the rear wing is great, but it's not real at all

1 minute ago, CzBrian007 said:

no track update (Australia, Spain) and god knows if they will do it this year at all

I think it's essentially certain that this won't happen.

1 minute ago, CzBrian007 said:

Antilock absolutely nonsensical, 

What do you mean by this?

1 hour ago, steviejay69 said:

I think he means the ABS. Triggers a lot of pad users.

Bada boom tish.

My guess is they were referring to ABS too but am intrigued what might be 'absolutely nonsensical' about it. Let's let @CzBrian007 fill us in rather than guessing though.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, CzBrian007 said:

in 2020 it was much better processed...

If you've played the beta version of F1 2021 then you shouldn't be commenting on it here, and it may also be changed by release. If you haven't played any version of F1 2021 then I can't see how you can possibly comment on how ABS works.

• Agree 1