Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#WishlistWednesday - 19/08/15

YoMrWhite said:

You can never have enough classics. So more cars from the 60s and 70s that you don't see often. Saab 96, Volvo Amazon, Austin Healey, Ford Cortina Mk1, BMW 2002, Fiat 124 Spyder, Citroen DS, Peugeot 504, Renault 8 Gordini...

We don't need any more slow cars!
Boo! Wrong! We do need more classic cars.

Not exactly wednesday anymore i guess, but what would make the sounds in this game get really close to perfection is shortening the time it takes to change gears by about a million times for the modern cars.

The 2010 rally cars and the rallycross cars at the moment sound like they have h-pattern gearboxes because they are shifting gears so slow.

Please tell me i'm not the only one who gets put off the modern cars a bit by this?

Lol. I echo drstrangelove. MAWRRR!!!

But perhaps a slightly easier one for you to implement:
* I want my cockpit speedo to change to kph when I select metric. Enough of those mph readouts, you crazy brits. What's next, readouts in hands and fingers? :tongue: 

Lol. I echo drstrangelove. MAWRRR!!!

But perhaps a slightly easier one for you to implement:
* I want my cockpit speedo to change to kph when I select metric. Enough of those mph readouts, you crazy brits. What's next, readouts in hands and fingers? :tongue: 

I thought the brits used KPH... hmm. Off topic but I have the opposite problem in Project cars, I set it to MPH but everything is modeled around KPH and doesn't change, even the electric speedos... Quite irritating, and as such, would also agree. That's a simple fix, the digital one just switch over and the dials get a new faceplate texture.

Awesome job so far! Please add seat adjustment and increase FOV adjustment. Thanks!

1 wish regarding Group A cars for future updates:

Increase shifting times slightly
this applies to many cars in general :
the up shifting times seems a bit too slow,  ..
maybe its just the turbo lag, that codies wants to simulate here, but shifting through gears feels a bit slow modeled on the Grp A machines..

anyway,...DR is a great Sim, thanks for all the nice stuff so far, love it