Jump to content Jump to content

On 5/27/2021 at 4:40 PM, UP100 said:

It certainly is not pure luck. Here are some examples of how to get in to the beta (coming from someone who's been here for five years in a row now)

• Participate in test sessions
  • Participate in CMFC events or hang around with us on a regular basis
  • Be a memorable user from the Technical Assistance forum (Example: steviejay)
  • Have significant contributions on the General Discussion side for a long period of time
  • Read through the beta application thoroughly and please write 'None' if you don't want to test 2P career

and so on. Generally, being active with us without bothering us is a great way of getting in. Obviously you have a chance to get into the beta without being active, but then you're battling against over 10 000 other applicants 🙂 

This is complete utter nonsense😂 my friend who has never had any contribution to this community or done any testing and only found out about this from me somehow gets the beta while someone ppl who regularly contribute to the community get nothing so I completely disagree 🤣

On 5/27/2021 at 5:40 PM, UP100 said:

It certainly is not pure luck. Here are some examples of how to get in to the beta (coming from someone who's been here for five years in a row now)

• Have significant contributions on the General Discussion side for a long period of time
  • Read through the beta application thoroughly and please write 'None' if you don't want to test 2P career

and so on. Generally, being active with us without bothering us is a great way of getting in. Obviously you have a chance to get into the beta without being active, but then you're battling against over 10 000 other applicants 🙂 

kind of true, but when u think about it that nearly every third will get a place and yourself will not be year after year it sucks. ..especially if u see people who joined completely fresh.... i can fully understand such a disappointment 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Fai223 said:

This is complete utter nonsense😂 my friend who has never had any contribution to this community or done any testing and only found out about this from me somehow gets the beta while someone ppl who regularly contribute to the community get nothing so I completely disagree 🤣

See the final sentence of the message you quoted 😛

On 5/27/2021 at 4:40 PM, UP100 said:

Where can you take part in events and stuff - do you DM Barry or is there a separate forum 

16 minutes ago, RedRafiqy05 said:

Where can you take part in events and stuff - do you DM Barry or is there a separate forum 

Generally, everything starts from here https://s.team/chat/OdGIqsXZ, though you may need to tweak those notification settings as people get much more talkative when they're racing in the Forum Championship 😁

Posted (edited)

It's pure luck.. That's why I am here for the 6th straight year...... I really must play the lottery 😄 

Its not about who has the most hours in the game etc. It's who CM trust to do in depth research, post detailed bug reports and provide constructive feedback. 

If you're just looking for a. the game early or b. to have a tantrum when something isn't to your liking then CM have no use for you in the beta. Doesn't matter how many hours you logged.. This is why UP said that if you feel cheated then they made the right choice in not selecting you as it indicates you don't actually want to work and feel you are owed the game early. 

Edited by haitch40
  • Agree 1
On 5/27/2021 at 2:15 PM, Wessel112002 said:

Can @BarryBLor anyone else explain how the beta draft is done, even People that i know who never play f1 really or/and are never active on the forums still got the code and invite, shame its done so random instead of being based of activity on the forums and the game itself if i'm honest?

it is not accidental, on the FiT practically everyone who requested it received it, except me, obviously someone doesn't like me...

I hope that maybe in the next few days it will be given to more people

Hey guys!

I've just received my Beta code for F1 2021 by email, but when I claim the code in my pS5 a message says: You cannot get this content in the region you are in

I'm in Brazil and my PSN is Brazilian, do I need to create another user in another region for a different PSN to be able to download the Beta?

4 hours ago, GiovaneWebster said:

Hey guys!

I've just received my Beta code for F1 2021 by email, but when I claim the code in my pS5 a message says: You cannot get this content in the region you are in

I'm in Brazil and my PSN is Brazilian, do I need to create another user in another region for a different PSN to be able to download the Beta?

I recommend you go the beta forums to discuss this rather than the open forums for everyone to see

4 hours ago, GiovaneWebster said:

Hey guys!

If you struggle to find it in the email you received it has a link that takes you to the specific forums

• UP100 locked this topic