Jump to content Jump to content

Help me choose design on my new rig!

bogani

So I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a rig. It's from eBay and included in the price is a design of your own choice including paint and stickers. I'm having a hard time choosing though. My first thought is Colin McRae as he was a big part of my youth as a rally crazy boy. The obvious choice would be Subaru blue but I just don't think I would like blue as a base color on the rig. My next thought was the 1999 Focus as a reference. I'm a bit afraid I would grow tired of the different colors though. 
My latest thought is just to have it plain black with a FIA World Rallycross inspired design.

The image down below is a quick design made by the manufacturer how the Colin/Focus design would look as a base design without the decals.

Down below you see a finished rig inspired by the Polo WRC livery.

So, should I go with the Colin/Focus livery or the black Rallycross livery? Any thoughts? :)

I'd prefer the Colin McRae livery due to him being my idol growing up, but like you say, could you live with those colours all the time of the Subaru or the Ford.  Put it one way, if I had to run the design choices passed my missus, she'd want it completed in the same colours as the feature wall in the games room. 

Archived