Jump to content Jump to content

Favorite F1 game and favorite driver + team

hi Guys

I am interested in what your favorite F1 game is. But also who your favorite driver and your favorite team is.

• Your favorite game
• Why is it your favorite game
• (Optional) Worst game in your opinion
• Your favorite driver
• Your favorite team

• Your favorite game

F1 2021
• Why is it your favorite game

It did a lot of things so much better. I particularly like the My Team mode. I also switched from console to PC, and since then I have found the game even better because I find it much more enjoyable on the PC version.
• (Optional) Worst game in your opinion

F1 2009 lol. It isn't worse but yeah haha. 
• Your favorite driver

Charles leclerc, Jules Bianchi. 
• Your favorite team

I support the teams where my favorite driver drives. I also supported Marussia until 2015 but then: c. Because of Jules Bianchi, I'm also a huge Leclerc fan.

• Sad 3
  • Agree 1
  • 1 month later...

• Your favorite game - Obviously haven't played F1 2021 but i'm expecting that to make it my favorite. I've played the most time on F1 2019 but i'd say this years (F12020) was better but life always gets in the way of a good time.  I always had a soft spot for F1 99 as it was the first one I played and F1 2001 as it was the one that really got me into the F1 gaming world. F1 2012 was a banger though. 
Why is it your favorite game - I find F1 games, and gaming in general, to be like certain alcohol types in that they get better with time. The more that technology itself moves forward, the better the games should be. 
(Optional) Worst game in your opinion - Probably the 2009 one that was on Wii. The worst one that I played was probably F1 99 as I was basically a toddler and is certainly a product of its era. 
Your favorite driver - Of all time, Gilles Villeneuve. Of recent times, Leclerc is someone I like as he's good without being too successful. 
• Your favorite team - I always liked McLaren when I was younger but weirdly I went off them with their transition to orange liveries. I like the idea of Aston being on the grid so I want to see them doing well but maybe see Haas do well (other than the obvious problems) as I like the idea that new independent teams can still have a foothold and cling onto life. 

• 1 month later...