Jump to content Jump to content

Interviews

morpheus47

I got a issue with interviews in the last three weekends in a row no interviews. I even bought a interviews upgrade. Anyone else perhaps had this problem? I been doing good to 1st season i got interviewed all the time 2nd season 3 weekends in a row NOT ONE! please excuse my english and typos ) 

9 hours ago, morpheus47 said:

I got a issue with interviews in the last three weekends in a row no interviews. I even bought a interviews upgrade. Anyone else perhaps had this problem? I been doing good to 1st season i got interviewed all the time 2nd season 3 weekends in a row NOT ONE! please excuse my english and typos ) I started getting interviewed again once or twice a weekend now

10 hours ago, morpheus47 said:

I got a issue with interviews in the last three weekends in a row no interviews. I even bought a interviews upgrade. Anyone else perhaps had this problem? I been doing good to 1st season i got interviewed all the time 2nd season 3 weekends in a row NOT ONE! please excuse my english and typos ) 

It's not uncommon for that to happens if your results were either not particularly good or bad. 

Instead of making a new topic ill ask another question here. Well because it's about interviews when a department shows in your answer is it positive Like durability for example? When your answer don't effect acclaim or department what does it do? I know when she asks about rivals that's just picking your rival.

5 hours ago, morpheus47 said:

Instead of making a new topic ill ask another question here. Well because it's about interviews when a department shows in your answer is it positive Like durability for example? When your answer don't effect acclaim or department what does it do? I know when she asks about rivals that's just picking your rival.

When the answer doesn’t effect acclaim or a department, I would guess it does nothing.

Be careful with your responses, as it’s not always positive when calling out a department - if you had issues in the race (say you scraped the wall) and the reporter asks about it, if you pick an answer that overtly or covertly implies a particular department is at fault, it will be noticed by that department in a negative light and effect motivation, build time, failure rate etc e.g. something like “the aero package wasn’t good enough”.

I find it’s better to “no comment” these loaded questions - it would be good if there was an option for “it’s my fault” but hey ho... I’m not sure what the effect of this is, but imo better to say nothing then call out a department.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, PJTierney said:

I believe not answering at all can lower your acclaim, but it's worth it just to hear Claire get all passive-aggressive 😄 

Indeed, and she has no-one to blame - asking such loaded questions and all… 😎

12 hours ago, morpheus47 said:

Hmm i assumed they always have a positive effect so acclaim affected can have a negative effect? like department answers i know how they work.

Yep - I doubt acclaim only goes one way.

Archived