Jump to content Jump to content

Frames drop during cutscenes, replays and sometimes in the menu, but in the races i'm doing 120+ fps. I tried with VSync on and off and the only thing that i can do to make it works it's tabbing out in windowed mode.

Every time there is a cutscene a replay or in an interview in sigleplayer the frames drop to 1, and the only way to get frames back is if i tab out of the game, wait like 5 seconds and then tab back in. I tried reinstalling the gpu drivers but that didn't change anything.

My PC is:

RTX 2060, Ryzen 5 3600, MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK , air cooled, 4 x 4GB 3000MHz , 500GB SSD Crucial MX500, 1TB hard drive, . 750W power supply

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

3.       Game-mode? 

In menu and all the game modes

4.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

The fps are always at 1 everywhere besides when im racing

5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Refresh rate in game, refresh rate in control panel, frame cap at 60 fps, 72fps, 144fps,, set priority high on the CPU process of F1 2020 EXE, tried numerous graphics settings, tried guides on internet.

, reintsalled the game.

6.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Logitech G29.

7.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  

DxDiag file attached

DxDiag.txt 1081549621_2021-06-0121-39-14.mkv

I've done all the things that you told me to and reinstalled the audio drivers. I found that if i open the game and only after open logitech GHUB the 1fps problem don't show up, but when i race the game stutter.

15 hours ago, Montreh said:

I've done all the things that you told me to and reinstalled the audio drivers. I found that if i open the game and only after open logitech GHUB the 1fps problem don't show up, but when i race the game stutter.

Looking at the other threads, bite the bullet and reinstall Windows. You can back up the game on Steam if your Internet is slower. Save games should be on Steam cloud and Online Services will hold your Podium Pass stuff.