Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Belgian GP

F1 is back from the summer break, at the awesome Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps. Honda have introduced a new power unit ICE, meaning that Alonso and Button will have grid penalties. Mercedes have brought a new rear wing, which looks really odd!

At long last F1 is back! 1 race in 7 weeks is awful really, I've missed it.

Is it wrong to get horny by watching a rear wing?
Yes, but just like with Ariel Winter, I won't blame you if you do.

Really odd tyre failure. Don't think I've ever seen the thread shed itself from the tyre like that before. 

Meanwhile Mclaren have a combined 55 place grid drop for the race. Meaning they're starting from the 2013 Belgian GP.  

mike96 said:
Surprise surprise...

tooshorttooshorttttrt
I'm sure he'll claim the media is making this more of an issue than it is :rolleyes::

You would expect after 4 and a half seasons of racing that he would have erased these sort of silly crashes from his driving by now, similar to what Grosjean seems to have done, yet he still is making these mistakes. Sometimes I used to think he got some unfair stick but now he really doesn't. It's shocking really. Such a shame as he can be a damn fast driver.

So McLaren have a combined 105 place grid penalty for the race because of two engine changes per car.

Getting harder to take the sport seriously these days.

Good 1-2 by Mercedes.

19 characters short? Since when was that stupid rule brought back?

The Virtual Safety Car is a great addition. For once the FIA have done something right!