Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

AI difficulty in championships (career mode)

Hi guys! I just want to know if there is a way to change the AI difficulty in championships at "career mode"??

I have started the championships at the "easy" difficulty but it get gradually harder and now I'm at the "Master" difficulty and it's really impossible for me. I'm always ending at 23th, 24th, 25th in most of rallies. It's really frustrating to do a clean stage and still end up last with 20 or 30 seconds down to the person one place ahead of me.

I'm not a master playing this game I just want to enjoy playing whit the AI at my level. I know that in a Custom Championship you do have the option to change it, but why not at career mode??? Championships at "Career mode" are the only way I found to win money.

Also, why only 5 restarts per rally??? why I cant set the restart numbers too?? Those options are very necesary on this kind of games!

Could it be possible to fix that on a future patch adding those options?? I have read about other people beeing frustrated by the same issue, so I'm not the only one.

Sin título.jpg

Sin título2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Social Media & Community Team
3 hours ago, Everythinng said:

image.thumb.png.a3445570b7ce905cce4b8bbc4ea4b1bb.png

171pts won the championship, the final result is 2 minutes ahead, you need to practice more, masters AI is not that scary

Dirt Rally 2 Screenshot 2021.04.24 - 23.28.03.04.png

You raced with the legendary catty7073? 😮 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Social Media & Community Team
On 6/26/2021 at 6:24 PM, Everythinng said:

Yes, we often play together at night, I am at GMT+8

That's cool. You can tell him a guy from Codemasters says hello then 😉 

He's a hero for doing the Dailies every day, he should sign up here ❤️ 

• 1 month later...
On 6/1/2021 at 5:45 AM, ferlanus14 said:

Hi guys! I just want to know if there is a way to change the AI difficulty in championships at "career mode"??

I have started the championships at the "easy" difficulty but it get gradually harder and now I'm at the "Master" difficulty and it's really impossible for me. I'm always ending at 23th, 24th, 25th in most of rallies. It's really frustrating to do a clean stage and still end up last with 20 or 30 seconds down to the person one place ahead of me.

I'm not a master playing this game I just want to enjoy playing whit the AI at my level. I know that in a Custom Championship you do have the option to change it, but why not at career mode??? Championships at "Career mode" are the only way I found to win money.

Also, why only 5 restarts per rally??? why I cant set the restart numbers too?? Those options are very necesary on this kind of games!

Could it be possible to fix that on a future patch adding those options?? I have read about NJsurcharge other people beeing frustrated by the same issue, so I'm not the only one.

Sin título.jpg

Sin título2.jpg

Immensely thought out! Can't wait to try it out the gaming ..!! Damn You People are lucky to have it early ..!! I was collecting money from my dad to buy it.