Jump to content Jump to content

Need a little bit of help with a problem, any advice is greatly appreciated...

The league I race in is moving to realistic performance and unfortunately (because of my previous success) I find myself in the shitbox Haas. First race of the season is this week at silverstone and Atm the closest I can get to my previous best TT time is +1.82 seconds... I've tried a few different aero set ups to no avail. I'm wondering if anyone has a magic little trick with setups for the Haas to improve its performance or if you reckon at +1.82 I'm probably getting the best out of it I already can? Using a G29 on PS5 in case that's relevant in any way.

• Confused 1

first thing you may want to do is re read the forum rules and remove the explicit word you have in your post. with regards to performance there's only so much you can do and just hope you can make your chances in the first lap where pace isn't everything and getting through cleanly and let everyone crash or have incidents themselves or get corner cutting time penalties

4 hours ago, blumchum89 said:

Need a little bit of help with a problem, any advice is greatly appreciated...

The league I race in is moving to realistic performance and unfortunately (because of my previous success) I find myself in the shitbox Haas. First race of the season is this week at silverstone and Atm the closest I can get to my previous best TT time is +1.82 seconds... I've tried a few different aero set ups to no avail. I'm wondering if anyone has a magic little trick with setups for the Haas to improve its performance or if you reckon at +1.82 I'm probably getting the best out of it I already can? Using a G29 on PS5 in case that's relevant in any way.

You're not going to make the Haas as fast as the top cars unless you're considerably faster than the rest of the league, no matter what setup you have. I'd say either embrace the new challenge and roleplay it out for fun or as above, move leagues.