Jump to content Jump to content

Is another "F1 race stars" worth?

Hey!

I'd like to know if I am the only one who thinks that it would be cool if another F1 race stars is released. The game is amazing and personally, I still find it funny today. So please codies, make it happen someday!!

Don't let me down, I know you want it too.

• Like 1

Not gonna lie, it would be very cool as it was the first F1 game I have ever played (that's embarassing). But I doubt this is gonna happen. I don't think it will happen as they are focused on the new F1 games (even 2022) -- compared to the old times it's a lot harder due to the grand new features, next-gen, fixing bugs, doing the F2 post-patch, etc.

Also F1 Race Stars was made on an older EGO engine, and copy-pasting the game code into the new engine will not help.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to have a F1 Race Stars game again, but most likely it won't happen 😕 -- maybe in the future, there could be hope.

• Agree 1
6 minutes ago, Eclipsium said:

Not gonna lie, it would be very cool as it was the first F1 game I have ever played (that's embarassing). But I doubt this is gonna happen. I don't think it will happen as they are focused on the new F1 games (even 2022) -- compared to the old times it's a lot harder due to the grand new features, next-gen, fixing bugs, doing the F2 post-patch, etc.

Also F1 Race Stars was made on an older EGO engine, and copy-pasting the game code into the new engine will not help.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to have a F1 Race Stars game again, but most likely it won't happen 😕 -- maybe in the future, there could be hope.

Yes, I don't think it is on any plans for the future, but let's keep hope on. Maybe EA could consider it.