Jump to content Jump to content

Wrong driver loads Xbox one f1 2015

Ozzpoz

Anyone else having this problem. My seasons going well then at any point after a save I reload game and I'm a different driver on a different team. It's so annoying.. Seems like who ever I am, I change to Hamilton after a save resume, its happened after round 3 with massa and round 7 with button. I'm doing 25% races,  and saving and exit before I switch off. I've googled but found nothing.. 
Ozzpoz said:
Anyone else having this problem. My seasons going well then at any point after a save I reload game and I'm a different driver on a different team. It's so annoying.. Seems like who ever I am, I change to Hamilton after a save resume, its happened after round 3 with massa and round 7 with button. I'm doing 25% races,  and saving and exit before I switch off. I've googled but found nothing.. 
I'm sure @justbiglee said this was something to do with changing profiles during the game, and they're looking into it. 

Its ine one of my biggest fears as I'm on race 9 and doing 100% races. To avoid it, I open another game each time I finish playing then log out of my profile, this way if my kids sign in to their profiles while I'm not around, F1 game is not effected. 
Then when I come back to play again I open my profile then start the game. 
  • Codemasters Staff
Hi Ozzpoz,
As Gavlarrr1978 said this is a known issue on Xbox One. It will be addressed in the next patch. We recommend not swapping profiles while in game to avoid this issue. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Archived