Jump to content Jump to content

RX Hell 2015 - pictures from me!


Benniz

Recommended Posts

Good morning from Hell!

Yesterday was nothing but awesome :) This weekend I am working as a photographer for the picture agency, McKlein, during the RX-round in Hell, Norway. Until now I have more or less only shot rallying when it comes to motorsport, so this was something else in a very positive way. Here are a couple of shots from yesterday. More to come on the DiRT Facebook page this evening when the event is finished!
















Link to post
Share on other sites
Thanks a lot! Lee will be publishing a lot more of my shots on Facebook soon :) It's a hard line of work, being that it's very poorly paid, but it's good fun at least. This weekend has been very stressful, no time to rest during the day, but that's a part of the charm ;)
Link to post
Share on other sites
Benniz said:
Thanks a lot! Lee will be publishing a lot more of my shots on Facebook soon :) It's a hard line of work, being that it's very poorly paid, but it's good fun at least. This weekend has been very stressful, no time to rest during the day, but that's a part of the charm ;)
I can imagine it'd be stressful even just carting around all the required gear but wasn't aware of the pay situation as I thought professional photography (weddings etc.) is normally relatively lucrative, but as you say I can imagine it's good fun and the results seem well worth the effort. Do you have a flickr account?
Link to post
Share on other sites
all here :D
https://www.facebook.com/dirtgame/timeline/story?ut=43&wstart=0&wend=1441090799&hash=6063509432834732068&pagefilter=3
That's so mean putting it on Bacefook for those refusing to register there. :(


Agree. Could you post it on the DR site, too?

Apart from that, really nice pictures, especially with the scenery around the course. Makes me wish I was there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
TanHammer said:
Benniz said:
Thanks a lot! Lee will be publishing a lot more of my shots on Facebook soon :) It's a hard line of work, being that it's very poorly paid, but it's good fun at least. This weekend has been very stressful, no time to rest during the day, but that's a part of the charm ;)
I can imagine it'd be stressful even just carting around all the required gear but wasn't aware of the pay situation as I thought professional photography (weddings etc.) is normally relatively lucrative, but as you say I can imagine it's good fun and the results seem well worth the effort. Do you have a flickr account?
Teams and media just don't have the money to pay for images anymore - besides there is the increasing challenge with hobby photographers who give shots away for free. No Flickr-account, you can check my website if you like: http://www.benjaminward.no/
Link to post
Share on other sites
Benniz said:
TanHammer said:
Benniz said:
Thanks a lot! Lee will be publishing a lot more of my shots on Facebook soon :) It's a hard line of work, being that it's very poorly paid, but it's good fun at least. This weekend has been very stressful, no time to rest during the day, but that's a part of the charm ;)
I can imagine it'd be stressful even just carting around all the required gear but wasn't aware of the pay situation as I thought professional photography (weddings etc.) is normally relatively lucrative, but as you say I can imagine it's good fun and the results seem well worth the effort. Do you have a flickr account?
Teams and media just don't have the money to pay for images anymore - besides there is the increasing challenge with hobby photographers who give shots away for free. No Flickr-account, you can check my website if you like: http://www.benjaminward.no/
Interesting enough, yea thanks will do!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...