Jump to content Jump to content

Why Dirt Games are Poppular ?

heloret

• 2 months later...
Well, for a while, there's been a void in the racing genre when it comes to proper rally titles. Over this time, the need for a game to fill this void has been growing and I think DiRT Rally came at a crucial time, in which choices for rally fans were few and of average quality, at best. DiRT Rally is a game that, I think, stands above all others, providing realism with good graphics and an excellent rally experience.  There are people who have been waiting for a game like this, forever (me included), so they are very pleased and excited about DiRT Rally and want it to become the best it can be and also become the new benchmark for rally titles in general.
Well, for a while, there's been a void in the racing genre when it comes to proper rally titles. Over this time, the need for a game to fill this void has been growing and I think DiRT Rally came at a crucial time, in which choices for rally fans were few and of average quality, at best. DiRT Rally is a game that, I think, stands above all others, providing realism with good graphics and an excellent rally experience.  There are people who have been waiting for a game like this, forever (me included), so they are very pleased and excited about DiRT Rally and want it to become the best it can be and also become the new benchmark for rally titles in general.
"providing realism with good graphics". Its the keyword. Unfortunately, at this point (picture) realism starts, and here it finished also.

Archived