Jump to content Jump to content

Request for codemasters to run prize tournament on grid autosport for 360!

NWRCharger

Been speaking with some of the teams on xbox and we would like to form a petition for a prize based tournament hosted by codemasters. We think it would be a big hit and would be beneficial towards promoting autosport. If you would like to see it happen then speak up! Would like to hear some peoples ideas towards this to :)

We're planning on some stuff focusing around the RaceNet Challenge but I'm quite keen to do some Club based competitions too :)

@Hatta has done some great stuff with the Codies F1 Leagues and it's something I'm looking to replicate over here for Autosport.

Ah excellent mate, hope something comes off! Myself and some of the other guys I have contact with have taken part and hosted a veriety of tournaments, we have some experience in how things run so we have a great idea on how it will turn out. I hope something can be done :)

Yeah of course ollie, I really enjoy the grid series, grid 1 was the best arcade racer I've played, as for grid 2, I still liked it. Yeah it were different but a lot of us grid fans learned to adjust to it and it became enjoyable. Hearing all the changes for autosport it's exciting :) . I think it will be excellent to host regular tournaments. @Loore‌ if you need any assistance with tournament based on autosport a lot of us will be happy to help!

Yeah of course ollie, I really enjoy the grid series, grid 1 was the best arcade racer I've played, as for grid 2, I still liked it. Yeah it were different but a lot of us grid fans learned to adjust to it and it became enjoyable. Hearing all the changes for autosport it's exciting :) . I think it will be excellent to host regular tournaments. @Loore‌ if you need any assistance with tournament based on autosport a lot of us will be happy to help!
Theres nothing in this post that I don't entirely agree with :)

Yea this would be an awesome thing to happen so many great teams out there but never enough oppurtunity to race each other. Not only will it be a good thing for the teams already established on grid but hopefully would encourage more people to either join teams or create thier own and join in on the adrenaline rush that hardcore Grid fans experience. 

#Dragonlord

Yea totally agree dragonlord we all love the adrenaline and hope more join. There's already so many teams that don't get a chance to prove themselves its mainly us (team CGS) and yourself (team NWR) that do championships with a few of the other teams and each other we need more to join the fun.