Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiRT Show - Today at 3pm UK Time - SEND US YOUR QUESTIONS

Are there plans at the moment, either as a reward to the community if sales exceed initial targets or as paid DLC after release, to add more rally stages to some or all the current locations?

So the delay wasnt that long :wink: 

now for the question:

which rallycross track has your favorite joker lap? And why is it your favorite?

Will there ever be thunderstorms in Dirt Rally? ;) It was spectacular in Colin McRae Rally 2.0, so it must look sublime if you implement it in this game.

I know this is not the right place to post what i am about to do. But for when a fix on currupt textures from the latest AMD graphic drivers (15.7.1)? In some stages is all black. Almost impossible to drive/play.

Here is what i mean:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204461499033014&set=pb.1098020642.-2207520000.1440495775.&type=3&theater

Graphic Card: Asus Radeon HD 7770 1GB GDDR5
Motherboard: Gigabyte G41-M Combo
CPU: Quad Core Q6660
Memory: 4GB

I know this is not the right place to post what i am about to do. But for when a fix on currupt textures from the latest AMD graphic drivers (15.7.1)? In some stages is all black. Almost impossible to drive/play.

Here is whar i mean:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204461499033014&set=pb.1098020642.-2207520000.1440495775.&type=3&theater

you might want to ask this guy for help here on twitter https://twitter.com/TheMattB81?lang=en . he maybe able to help with the AMD drivers.

will multiplayer be coming to any other events in Dirt Rally ? as mentioned above staggered mp rally would really open up this game and take it to even higher heights. keep up the good work.

cant wait for mp and hell.

dgeesi0 said:
will multiplayer be coming to any other events in Dirt Rally ? as mentioned above staggered mp rally would really open up this game and take it to even higher heights. keep up the good work.

cant wait for mp and hell.
dgeesi0 said:

Here is whar i mean:

you might want to ask this guy for help here on twitter https://twitter.com/TheMattB81?lang=en . he maybe able to help with the AMD drivers.

Thanks for your help :)

Just one question: Are you going to remove the "save & quit"-restart of stages in weekly and monthly events?

Hi
Are you planning on implementing random/dynamic weather depiction on stages?

Are you planning to add for each rally one ( or more ) additional stage after releasing sweden rally? If so will it be paid DLC or maybe something else ?

Any potential to expand on the involvement of the RX spotters? It would be nice to involve a bit more strategy, like calls when to joker based on A.I or PvP opponents lap times, what pace to run at etc.

A small one: Will you remove the "auto-rev" at the start of a new rally?
(why is it there anyway?)

Oh annnd what about implementing tyre choice and strategy in either/both rally and RX? I think it would add another level of depth with or without dynamic weather.

Give me some reasons why i should buy dirt rally instead of some other rally games that are on market. 

PvP seems to be strictly for rallycross at the moment. Is there any chance of it making its way to the rally side of the game and, if so, how do you envisage its implementation?

What lessons from working on the rallycross content have been carried over to the rally cars and how are these progressing?

Can you give us a hint about either the two cars in the Finland update or the 'zero cars'? :tongue: 

Regardless of what may or may not come in the future, which version of the Mitsubishi Evo are your personal favourites?

Please tell us more about the new tech on the upcoming cars you guys mentioned :)

After Finland and Sweden and the early access timeline ends, will there be any more countries/stages/cars planned before early access is over and game is released? Also, after release is there plans to continue development on content for Dirt Rally in the form of DLC?

At the launch of DR, a couple of press reviews talked about a track editor which would be added and made available for everyone wanting to create additional stages. Is it planned (if yes, any potential release date)? or a misunderstanding?

Would it be possible to, in the future, implement different levels of damage difficulties? Without sounding too sadist, I would love to be punished more  ;)