Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 Forums Now Open

Schneehase

• A detailed description of the issue: Please Help! When I go to Social play, click Experienced drivers, it doesn’t let me join. If I click begginer or all welcome. it does, if I go to ranked played too, if I go to browse and click on any type of playlist like all welcome, f1 fans, friendly competition, etc. I can join. But when it says it is an experienced drivers lobby I can’t join. This is happening with 25% Experienced drivers races and 5 lap experienced drivers races. I like to play online multiplayer with my friends for a challenge and I cannot play with them anymore, for my friend there is no problem with but for me there is.
  • Report Code: doesn’t show. Only says. You are banned for thissession. 
  • Platform: PS4
  • Game-mode: Social play Experienced Drivers
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session: The race I was in started full and ended with 11 and then I quit the game, turned my PS4 off and went to sleep. When I went to play the next day this iswhen this issue started 2 days ago on the 22nd April. 
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host: No
  • [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard.
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried: I tried through browse and noresponse, i tried closing the app, reinstalling the game, try doing other playlists and after try again in experienced and it still doesn’t work.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? No. 
  • How do you make the problem happen? Going on social play and press on experienced drivers, also going on browse and looking for theexperienced drivers playlists, 25% and 5 lap races, if it is not anexperienced drivers lobby I can perfectly join fine without any problems.