Sign in to follow this  

GAS approaches. And I am mixed with excitement and anxiety.

But You do know how alcohol works?
Lol. Dumbest question I've ever been asked. I've been around enough drunk people in my life to know exactly what it does, regardless of "how it works". Fact is, I usually have more fun than the drunk people around me. And I have no hangovers afterwards. 

Edit : Why am I bothering? I can have more fun than you sober, while you're drinking, and then drive home after. That's all that matters. I'll not converse about this further, as I have had this argument with drinkers before and it's always fruitless.

Loore said:
I feel the same way :)

Launch day can't come soon enough now!
Well @loore be prepared for the complaint threads and people bitching about something. You know there's always people that will complain about something some of them right here on these forums .
Where do you reckon this game would be without us whiners?

Frank

RubyRuby said:
Loore said:

Well @loore be prepared for the complaint threads and people bitching about something. You know there's always people that will complain about something some of them right here on these forums .

Frank
not about to be released that's for sure :p

RubyRuby said:
Loore said:

Frank
Grid 3, with abysmal sales ending the franchise?

Loore said:
Britpoint said:
Complaints are fine as long as they're civil. Life would be boring if it just consisted of everyone telling me how great I was all the time. ^_^
If I can be faster drifting than driving correctly, I'm not going to be civil o.o lol
If you can drift faster than driving properly, I'll be the first to shout at Britpoint, you can't though :)
I've been trying that out and you can powerslide i,e, getting minor tyre squeal as all 4 wheels just begin to lose lateral grip when under power but, outright drifting like in Grid 2 is gonna lose you time and speed down to the next corner, and thats if you DON'T spin out.

Check my GT 500 Time attack vid, 1st lap I slide the car in the 1st corner and get a minimum speed of 66mph, the following lap there's almost no tyre squeal and I get through it at 72mph.

http://youtu.be/BZ4XM_KvBL0

Every time I get large amounts of wheelspin the speed at best stays as it is, even then, thats only due to good progressive throttle control. Try and floor it like you can in Grid 2 and you'll spin the car round.

So then you'd say it is comparable to Forza? In that you can slide about, but you'll gain nothing from it, and in fact lose time 9/10?

So then you'd say it is comparable to Forza? In that you can slide about, but you'll gain nothing from it, and in fact lose time 9/10?
sounds like that's what he's saying to me

Seems they have learned their lessons in the importance of tires. If you drive too hard during the endurance races you'll be junk by the end of the run.

well im not rushing out to buy it. no way am i making the same mistake as i did with greed 2. also so dissapointed that donnington has been left out yet again!!!

right now im in 2 minds whether to get it or not. most likely will give it a couple weeks of reviews and videos etc before i decide

hola said:
I'm 28 years old now and I've never been drunk lol.
not sure if serious
Why wouldn't I be o.o

When I was a child, I was forced to take medication and it screwed me up. Weighed only 53 pounds (24.0404 Kilograms) at 11 years old. Because of that, I refuse to take or drink anything that alters my personality or mind. Excluding caffeine I guess :P I don't know why that would seem unreal?
All I can say is that you have missed out <:-P
Not at all. I fortunately don't require alcohol to have fun, and I generally have more fun than most, without the next morning repercussions. I actually feel sorry for people who can't enjoy themselves to the fullest without alcohol :/
I totally agree with you DarkRedslayer. I have had 5 surgeries on my neck from a spinal injury 24 years ago (most recent was 9 months ago) and several other operations required from problems related to that injury. Every time they put me on morphine, oxy codon and other powerful painkillers post op and I can't believe that people actually spend good money on drugs or alcohol to feel like that. It's not fun at all to me to be all doped up. I have always been able to get the doctors to pull the plug on all of that stuff by the next day and manage the pain with Tylenol. I get high on life itself. No need for drugs or alcohol.