Jump to content Jump to content

Codemasters... Please

JohnRussell89

Codemasters please just don't focus on Rally Cross (Rally RX). I bought the game for rally please update rally stages by adding more whether there real stages or fictional I don't care!!!! I just love Rally!!

You are doing a great job
If you read the Timeline , Codies is adding  more countries and stages (Finland next)

Yes, I want Codemasters to concentrate on rally content, too. On the other hand, the game needs to appeal to casual gamers to be successful, and I think RX is a good way to achieve that. It's fast, it's fun and they don't have to sacrifice the realistic physics and challenging tracks that rally offers.

I really think they have the right plan, there. And now, with RX and PvP out, they can and will concentrate on new rally locations and cars. Finland! Jumps!

function9 said:
Myrvold said:
Do remember that they have the license for WRX, and licenses aren't free. I am surprised they are "getting away" with only 6 cars and 3 tracks!
Makes me think of DR as a demo. Little bit of everything, no sufficient amount of anything.
A couple points: There is never enough content in a game you love. Never. Also, this is early access so you pretty much nailed the description of how a well-planned Early Access title is supposed to develop. Laying a foundation (that initial little bit of everything) and sticking to the timeline are how this is supposed to work. Most EA releases fail to go according to plan, so I know it is a strange beast we have here, but I think it'll be ok.  

Archived