Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#WishlistWednesday - PVP Special

1) Push-to-talk/Self-mute option
2) Rally/Hillclimb PVP! (Don´t really care about Hillclimb but you might as well do it while you´re at it xD)

Been wanting these 2 back since the days of Grid 1.. Been asking for them for several titles now as well.....

1) SPECTATE OPTION IN THE LOBBY IF A RACE IS UNDERWAY, (no more tedious counter and bored waiting)
2) A decent "vote to kick" system for overly aggressive or deliberate chaos causing players, one that FORCES a vote, then it's abundantly clear what the majority of the session players feel, if the vote is yes the player is kicked, if the vote goes no then the person raising the vote can clearly see the decision and choose to leave.

• push-to-talk and microphone settings
  • text chat
  • private sessions
  • force no driving assists for everyone (or/and possibility to see who use which assits)
  • rally multi (ghosts and start after delay)

One wish, sorry to do it:

PvP rally stages - don't mind of they're staggered starts or everyone does the stage at the same time or what, but a lobby with set stages for Rally would be great as that's much more interesting than rallycross to me.

Myrvold said:
  1. Mute own mic
  2. Mute others by default
  3. Much bigger PvP sessions (as many drivers as possible), so you can drive a proper event. Of course with carry-over damage from each heat
  4. Scoring being done by time on all drivers, if point 3 is being made
  5. Possible to make passworded sessions
  6. Possible to save and watch replays
  7. Possible to extract full event results from rallycross - very important if point 3 is being made
  8. Possible to extract full event results from leagues on RaceNet - that way it is possible to actually make a big rally championship the proper way, would be even better if point 6 becomes a reality as well.
  9. More RX tracks - I would love to be able to do a full, proper World Championship, it would also be awesome online, if 3,4,5,6 and 7 is a reality.

Basically I'm looking at this from a organization-view, what I would like in the game to make it possible to organize huge championships with proper coverage etc. At the moment it's great for a random pick-up race, but not for a serious championship.
So then. Because I cannot read - two wishes.

1. Much bigger session with proper event structure
  2. Possible to extract full event results from rallycross.

MidgardCL said:
2. Possibility to force difficulty settings to server.
Difficulty settings only affect AI, forcing them in a server wouldn't do anything, because you're race real people

Didzis said:
MidgardCL said:
2. Possibility to force difficulty settings to server.
Difficulty settings only affect AI, forcing them in a server wouldn't do anything, because you're race real people
Difficulty settings by server = Aids to player (ABS, TC, SC, Camera Force).

1 - Proper mic binds (mute all and PTT by default should count as 1 feature imo.) 'Fix Mic implementation because few PC users will tolerate it.'
2 - Dedicated servers. Same as above - PC users generally consider PvP with Peer-to-Peer console-level, as in 'not competition grade'. P2P is fine for messing around. They could be hosted by players - a downloadable dedicated server client is more important than official Codies-hosted servers imo. Your call.

MidgardCL said:
Another One: Add seat height option (DB3 interior view its too low)
Sorry, its not the viewport, its the car front himself: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40180718/db3.jpg

Private online session.
Push to talk and set to off the as default all the mic of the other players.

Why are the heats split when we are 6 players on the server?

- Possibility to setup the car in lobby, previous race.
- Chat box: I find this ESSENTIAL
- Mute ALL button / mute mics by default
- Password protected lobbys
- Custom name for lobbys
- Penaltys for RX rammers/crashkids
- AIDS settings by host

Rally PVP!

(yeah...2 wishes... but I just cant get enough!.. I just cant get enough...)

This last update is really great fun. I had the chance to enter a competition in which Porkhammer was participating, which gave me the opportunity to get an idea of the progress I have to make to make it to the top.
My 2 topic wishlist:
1 - Ghost cars
2 - Penalties for kamikazes

- Private rooms..
- Text chat Grid 1 style (both lobby and in race)
- TV style camera when you spectate the others ( spectate mode also when you join in the middle of races in lobbies)
:
whishlist is continuing.... :|

ElBastos said:
This last update is really great fun. I had the chance to enter a competition in which Porkhammer was participating, which gave me the opportunity to get an idea of the progress I have to make to make it to the top.
My 2 topic wishlist:
1 - Ghost cars

no agree with you about ghost cars as its a sim game and i like these sim rules ( which means no ghost cars , no visual only , no AI cars but only players for multi etc)
i agree for penalties for kamikazies (maybe flags or second's penalties after conducts as in Toca 3..)

out of interesting What does it mean el Bastos in spanish?? my sur name is similar like Pastos! lol :# :p

ElBastos said:
My 2 topic wishlist:
1 - Ghost cars

out of interesting What does it mean el Bastos in spanish?? my sur name is similar like Pastos! lol :# :p
OffTopic -> ON
Well.. "el bastos" in itselft does not mean nothing in spanish. You cannot use that sintax.
- "el" = the or he.
- "bastos" = 1) one suit of the spanish cards deck: "oros, espadas, copas y bastos". 2) "Basto" (not bastos) is a coarse, rough, vast, gross, raw, brute person.
- "Pastos" = pastures, grassland.

Richard Vaughan DID NOT sponsored this post.

AH THANKS I TRY TO LEARN SOME SPANISH LANGUAGE MY OWN .... my surname is Pastos and i thougt that might means something in spanish..

spectace other players when you join an ongoing game it's veeeeeeeery good idea :)
text chat! becaus we have PC and keyboard :D