Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

Is it too late to sign up for the F1 2021 beta?

3 hours ago, ChargeAU said:

Hi everyone. I was just wondering if it is too late to sign up for the F1 2021 beta. If so, how long until I could sign up for the F1 2022 beta?

Hi

You are 1 month late with your F1 2021 Beta registration.
It is not known when the F1 2022 beta will be because it is not known when the game will come out

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, mahmutcan0163 said:

Just a note, Beta isnt like what you see on youtube.

Yeah -- as an example you will only have default team liveries (so no official F1 teams), you will have less features due to testing purposes and you CANNOT show gameplay footage to go public or show it to anyone. You also need to read the NDA (non-disclosure agreement) where, once you apply, you agree on everything such as rules, terms of service and etc and if anything is done wrong, your participation at the beta could end permanently.

But if you know this, then perfect. It is unclear when the F1 2022 beta applications would begin, not even the game's release, so I'm not sure. I would recommend you taking a look at the forums, as being active can give you more potential into your participation at the beta.

• Agree 1