Jump to content Jump to content

Editor with Race knowledge wanted

Hi guys my name is Raz and I am the Content Manager for SRL.

SRL is – Sunday Race League, we are a console F1 racing league with several different tiers, a tight-knit community, regular events within the league and we are starting to ramp up our content with the new game/ our new season coming up.

We are looking for an editor for regular weekly videos, we plan on making Highlight video’s from our livestreams as well as other video ideas we have.

What we can offer?

-          SRL have big plans to make some legitimate content that shows off how much effort we put into our league, the work you do would look great on your portfolio to show your experience.

-          Payment, although we do not have a big budget we understand that most will want payment for their work, we are willing to negotiate on a figure.

-          I work in the content world, if you are aspiring to do this fulltime or to gain connections this is a great way to show what you can do!

-          To be apart of a great community!

Editor Requirements

-          Be able to show us previous work.

-          Reliable, we are looking to be consistent with our content. (Weekly content)

-          Experience editing F1/Racing or knowledge on F1/Racing.

We aim to be the front runners in content for F1 League racing, come join us on our journey there!

If you are interested, please contact me on discord (RAZ #7129) or Twitter @RAZ_FPS.

Thank you 😊

• 1 month later...