Jump to content Jump to content

Who do you think will become the 2014 Formula 1 world champion?

• 3 weeks later...

Can anybody else not actually vote? Tried it on 3 different computers and it's just not working... Every other poll has worked fine for me so far.

Not that I would vote anyway, with M4X absent from the list.

You've already voted I bet. Look at the date when the poll was made, 4th April, you probably voted then, but as someone bumped it, you took a look, and you can't vote.

Can anybody else not actually vote? Tried it on 3 different computers and it's just not working... Every other poll has worked fine for me so far.

Not that I would vote anyway, with M4X absent from the list.

You've already voted I bet. Look at the date when the poll was made, 4th April, you probably voted then, but as someone bumped it, you took a look, and you can't vote.
I voted back then but when it was bumped i could vote again :p
The ONLY way I can see Hamilton NOT winning is if he has a few crashes/mechanical problems, and Rosberg wins when this happens.

Otherwise, this is Hamilton's title to lose at this point. Even though he's in 2nd currently, he's 4 points from first and has a 34 (!) point lead over 3rd...

Liam12d said:
Vettel and Kimi are not in the same tier as Alonso. Kimi a few years ago yes, but not since 2012.
Vettel is better then all of them.
...when in the superior car, yes. 
I bet if you put Vettel in a Mercedes he would beat Hamilton. Because Vettel beat Webber and they were both in RB cars.
He would because Mercedes has the fastest cars in the field.