Sign in to follow this  

Who do you think will become the 2014 Formula 1 world champion?

The options may as well have been 

1. Hamilton
2. Hamilton
3. Hamilton

etc.

Sensible money surely has to be on Rosberg or Hamilton: I'm going to say Hamilton!

Can anybody else not actually vote? Tried it on 3 different computers and it's just not working... Every other poll has worked fine for me so far.

Not that I would vote anyway, with M4X absent from the list.

Hamilton. Rosberg I just don't feel is at the same level of Hamilton at the moment and I doubt the rest of the field will catch up enough before the end of the season to overcome the Mercedes pair.

I am sorry but who in their right mind voted Massa? :P

Can anybody else not actually vote? Tried it on 3 different computers and it's just not working... Every other poll has worked fine for me so far.

You've already voted I bet. Look at the date when the poll was made, 4th April, you probably voted then, but as someone bumped it, you took a look, and you can't vote.

You've already voted I bet. Look at the date when the poll was made, 4th April, you probably voted then, but as someone bumped it, you took a look, and you can't vote.
I voted back then but when it was bumped i could vote again :p

The ONLY way I can see Hamilton NOT winning is if he has a few crashes/mechanical problems, and Rosberg wins when this happens.

Otherwise, this is Hamilton's title to lose at this point. Even though he's in 2nd currently, he's 4 points from first and has a 34 (!) point lead over 3rd...

Rosberg is not bad, but he is in the "tier" below Hamilton, Vettel, Kimi and Alonso. 

All I can see him doing is prolonging it.

Vettel and Kimi are not in the same tier as Alonso. Kimi a few years ago yes, but not since 2012.
Vettel is better then all of them.
...when in the superior car, yes. 

Liam12d said:
Vettel and Kimi are not in the same tier as Alonso. Kimi a few years ago yes, but not since 2012.
I bet if you put Vettel in a Mercedes he would beat Hamilton. Because Vettel beat Webber and they were both in RB cars.

Liam12d said:
I bet if you put Vettel in a Mercedes he would beat Hamilton. Because Vettel beat Webber and they were both in RB cars.
He would because Mercedes has the fastest cars in the field.