Jump to content Jump to content

So... About Push to Talk and other multiplayer settings.

justbiglee

Thank God for that!!!!
Quite frankly though, this has been an ongoing problem for recent CM games (G2, GAS) and, I have no idea why all this wasn't implemented from day 1 in Dirt Rally PVP. Like a lot of stuff we've wanted and requested being left out.

Most of the people I know would LOVE text chat in game, We've been asking for it's return since Grid 1.
Same with the ability to spectate when you've joined a lobby mid race.
Also one thing I'd like to see added is the ability to watch all competitors and not just those in your heat.

Doubt these are actually possible this late in the day but as they've been requested for several titles in a row (including the survey we all undertook many moons ago). It's woeful that they've yet to make a return. Bet more than 5% would use these features yet you brought back cockpit cam.....

Instead? We still get just a list of entrants and a timer (whoopee! I always wanted to watch my life slip away instead of seeing something entertaining), we don't get the features we most want but we DO get the same silly issues repeated game after game....

Same with the region blocking, It's dividing the community against their wishes, if it HAS to be there then TELL people as there's nothing worse than no sessions if you work night shift! Then at least people KNOW they can change region to find players.

So, I know this isn't a wishlist thread or anything, but I would really like the chance to loan a stock-car, so I don't have to use an upgraded car.
More often than not you end up in a session with the majority (if not all) drivers having loaned cars, or 0 to 1 upgrade. Then it is boring to drive a fully upgraded car. But no one actually know that the car chosen is stock. And I've heard people complain that "He must have an upgraded car" when I saw the guy didn't drive any faster than me in a straight line, and I didn't have any upgrades at all.

It will make for a level, and fair competition if it would be possible to loan a stock car. Or force the same amount of upgrades on all drivers from server settings.

Myrvold said:
So, I know this isn't a wishlist thread or anything, but I would really like the chance to loan a stock-car, so I don't have to use an upgraded car.
More often than not you end up in a session with the majority (if not all) drivers having loaned cars, or 0 to 1 upgrade. Then it is boring to drive a fully upgraded car. But no one actually know that the car chosen is stock. And I've heard people complain that "He must have an upgraded car" when I saw the guy didn't drive any faster than me in a straight line, and I didn't have any upgrades at all.

It will make for a level, and fair competition if it would be possible to loan a stock car. Or force the same amount of upgrades on all drivers from server settings.
But you do loan stock cars. Oh, or do you mean you want to loan a stock version of the car you already own?

Hi
First I want to thank for a good game, but I have some suggestions for changes.
I'm RX fan, and has hosted many series in rFactor, we had hoped and go over and cough our series in Dirt now, but with today's multiplayer may not function properly.
1. I hope for an arrangement where one can drive 4 preliminary rounds, two semi-finals and finals as IRL
2. I also hope the number of cars will be extended to 12 or 16 worshipers
3. Password when making race, leaving only selected may enter the server
4. A chat function in the game and a different setting on the microphones, but it seems I set being worked on
5. A feature that stores reaplay, so you can play it back later, used by protests in races.
6. When it comes to rally part, I want me a chance and see the times for each ss, and not aggregated for each ss when riding a league

Sorry for my english

Archived