Jump to content Jump to content

The next cheater party weekly event

3 hours ago, Shark2Racing said:

Again some cheated times at this weekly event in France !

the qualification lap times are better tha E-sports professional times in TT.

so ….??

i think in all honesty not much focus will be going to the f12020 game i think it's all hands-on deck for the release of f12021 seeing it's nearly a month away from release

I'm sure they are already aware of these cheaters and I'm hoping they could take action on that -- it's most likely that the cheater's lap times will not be removed for F1 2020 but maybe they have new measures for F1 2021, at least that is what I'm hoping for.

All I know is that, for sure, they are aware -- so they might think of how or what they could do, not sure if they did something about this though.

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, Nightfire1964 said:

i think in all honesty not much focus will be going to the f12020 game i think it's all hands-on deck for the release of f12021 seeing it's nearly a month away from release

And the ongoing PS4 crashing bug introduced by the 1.18 patch really needs to be top priority of everything else as it's making the game unplayable for many.

• Agree 1