Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

I haven't been on the forum save for a quick peek in a good while.

I thought I would stop by for the latest and in depth discussion on the F1 21 since it's roughly a month until release.

I've already learned it will work on PS4 or PS5!!!!! Moving on I learned....nothing. WTH is all the discussion and flaming of Codemasters?

Seriously, did I stumble in to the wrong forum or has the same old release of garbage finally run everyone off. 

I'm really not into another release of a non working platform. I guess just wait until everyone that buys it starts screaming 😱....again. 

Seriously folks, any thoughts this close to release?

1 hour ago, equitisquartus said:

I've already learned it will work on PS4 or PS5!!!!! Moving on I learned....nothing. WTH is all the discussion and flaming of Codemasters?

Seriously, did I stumble in to the wrong forum or has the same old release of garbage finally run everyone off. 

I'm really not into another release of a non working platform. I guess just wait until everyone that buys it starts screaming 😱....again. 

Err, you rather seem to be doing what you're complaining others are there!

1 hour ago, equitisquartus said:

Seriously folks, any thoughts this close to release?

What would you like to know? There's been lots of useful info. discussed on this forum, although sourced from YouTube videos of a pre-release build (different to the beta in testing) and some brief interview that have been published.

• Agree 1