Jump to content Jump to content

Acclaim Rates


AoiAsahina
 Share

Recommended Posts

Good evening,

I was kindly made aware that increasing the AI's driver acclaim rate should effectively increase the volatility of the driver market in the new 2021 game.

However, I'm curious as to how AI's team acclaim would affect this. Would it act as an external force? What would happen with driver transfers and such if you had it increased whilst AI driver acclaim is also increased. How about the opposite, where it's decreased whilst AI driver acclaim remains increased.

Best,

AoiAsahina

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The general principle would probably be;

Team Acclaim High - Driver Acclaim High  - They'd be able to sign the driver and the driver would be happy to go to the team - Like Mercedes getting Verstappen.

Team Acclaim High - Driver Acclaim Medium - Unlikely to happen but an odd transfer if, say, someone retires and there's not many high acclaim drivers available. Red Bull signing Ocon for example. Generally not an expected transfer but possible. 

Team Acclaim High - Driver Acclaim Low - Generally the team won't look at the driver at all. Like Mercedes getting an F2 driver.

Team Acclaim Medium - Driver Acclaim High - Not really going to happen in a drivers prime. (Verstappen going to Alpine). However, can happen at the end of a career (Alonso/Vettel/Kimi going to Alpine/Aston/Alfa),  May also happen if there are high acclaim drivers who don't have a seat but will really stretch the budget of the team.

Team Acclaim Medium - Driver Acclaim Medium - They'd be able to sign the driver and the driver would be happy to go to the team

Team Acclaim Medium - Driver Acclaim Low - This can happen in unpredictable transfer windows but they'll generally stick to their level and sign existing F1 drivers and not the F2 ones.

Team Acclaim Low - Driver Acclaim High - Not a chance on your nelly that they'll ever go there. 

Team Acclaim Low - Driver Acclaim Medium - An unlikely scenario but more than possible if the facilities are okay and they have the money. Drivers would just be happy to have a seat, I guess. However, the team will just be a stepping stone. 

Team Acclaim Low - Driver Acclaim Low - They'd be able to sign the driver and the driver would be happy to go to the team

 

So by moving the sliders around, you increase the chances of one group having too many drivers (too many high acclaim teams and they'll hire lower acclaim drivers than their team acclaim out of necessity) or the inverse where you force the good drivers out of the sport as they'll refuse to accept any teams contracts as they're 'above them'. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

The general principle would probably be;

Team Acclaim High - Driver Acclaim High  - They'd be able to sign the driver and the driver would be happy to go to the team - Like Mercedes getting Verstappen.

Team Acclaim High - Driver Acclaim Medium - Unlikely to happen but an odd transfer if, say, someone retires and there's not many high acclaim drivers available. Red Bull signing Ocon for example. Generally not an expected transfer but possible. 

Team Acclaim High - Driver Acclaim Low - Generally the team won't look at the driver at all. Like Mercedes getting an F2 driver.

Team Acclaim Medium - Driver Acclaim High - Not really going to happen in a drivers prime. (Verstappen going to Alpine). However, can happen at the end of a career (Alonso/Vettel/Kimi going to Alpine/Aston/Alfa),  May also happen if there are high acclaim drivers who don't have a seat but will really stretch the budget of the team.

Team Acclaim Medium - Driver Acclaim Medium - They'd be able to sign the driver and the driver would be happy to go to the team

Team Acclaim Medium - Driver Acclaim Low - This can happen in unpredictable transfer windows but they'll generally stick to their level and sign existing F1 drivers and not the F2 ones.

Team Acclaim Low - Driver Acclaim High - Not a chance on your nelly that they'll ever go there. 

Team Acclaim Low - Driver Acclaim Medium - An unlikely scenario but more than possible if the facilities are okay and they have the money. Drivers would just be happy to have a seat, I guess. However, the team will just be a stepping stone. 

Team Acclaim Low - Driver Acclaim Low - They'd be able to sign the driver and the driver would be happy to go to the team

 

So by moving the sliders around, you increase the chances of one group having too many drivers (too many high acclaim teams and they'll hire lower acclaim drivers than their team acclaim out of necessity) or the inverse where you force the good drivers out of the sport as they'll refuse to accept any teams contracts as they're 'above them'. 

About the part where teams with high acclaim not signing low acclaim drivers, it's actually not definite. 

I've had one time where Bottas retired, Merc signed Jordan King without any of my interference (The method I had posted about manipulating driver's market). I think that's because they still need to enter audition with other teams, so if they lost all the bids they'll have to sign whoever is available.

One funny thing out of topic, Jordan King in the Merc outperformed Hamilton regularly just like Bottas did, what's happening to Lewis in our game CM??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, DRTApophis said:

About the part where teams with high acclaim not signing low acclaim drivers, it's actually not definite. 

I've had one time where Bottas retired, Merc signed Jordan King without any of my interference (The method I had posted about manipulating driver's market). I think that's because they still need to enter audition with other teams, so if they lost all the bids they'll have to sign whoever is available.

One funny thing out of topic, Jordan King in the Merc outperformed Hamilton regularly just like Bottas did, what's happening to Lewis in our game CM??

That's quite interesting as I've never had anything unexpected like that. Generally drivers had their level and teams had their level. For example, Leclerc drove for Racing Point when they were top of the performance charts when I don't think he'd go there under normal circumstances (based on acclaim).

I had noticed that beyond season 1, Hammy does seem to get done dirty.  There's a forum post about how Bottas is overpowered, and while looking at that, I noticed that post season 1 Lewis (in my saves) has only won 2/7 season battles across two different saves. 1/2 against Bottas, 0/1 against Vettel, 0/3 against Leclerc, 1/1 against Stroll.  In contrast, he's won 3/3 of the first seasons against Bottas. 

 

Reverting back to the team/acclaim query. It's more than understandable to have a High Acclaim team sign a Low Acclaim driver but my initial assumption would be it'd be an anomaly where the driver lineup doesn't shake up too much and that's the only change. For example, Bottas retired and King came in and that was the best driver available who hadn't already signed for another team. You'd assume they'd only keep him for the one season. (I've never had a AI midseason driver change that wasn't a direct swap with my driver, so I assume that's the only time it'd happen)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

That's quite interesting as I've never had anything unexpected like that. Generally drivers had their level and teams had their level. For example, Leclerc drove for Racing Point when they were top of the performance charts when I don't think he'd go there under normal circumstances (based on acclaim).

I had noticed that beyond season 1, Hammy does seem to get done dirty.  There's a forum post about how Bottas is overpowered, and while looking at that, I noticed that post season 1 Lewis (in my saves) has only won 2/7 season battles across two different saves. 1/2 against Bottas, 0/1 against Vettel, 0/3 against Leclerc, 1/1 against Stroll.  In contrast, he's won 3/3 of the first seasons against Bottas. 

 

Reverting back to the team/acclaim query. It's more than understandable to have a High Acclaim team sign a Low Acclaim driver but my initial assumption would be it'd be an anomaly where the driver lineup doesn't shake up too much and that's the only change. For example, Bottas retired and King came in and that was the best driver available who hadn't already signed for another team. You'd assume they'd only keep him for the one season. (I've never had a AI midseason driver change that wasn't a direct swap with my driver, so I assume that's the only time it'd happen)

Actually, the funniest thing (or worst thing) during that season I had, was that Merc dropped Jordan King mid-season despite the fact that he was leading the championship. I had to use save & load to keep him in that team (because that was before I learned how to manipulate driver's market) or my save is pretty much ruin LOL.

So high acclaim team will prefer higher acclaim driver is technically true, just not absolute because there're some other factors involved. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, DRTApophis said:

Actually, the funniest thing (or worst thing) during that season I had, was that Merc dropped Jordan King mid-season despite the fact that he was leading the championship. I had to use save & load to keep him in that team (because that was before I learned how to manipulate driver's market) or my save is pretty much ruin LOL.

So high acclaim team will prefer higher acclaim driver is technically true, just not absolute because there're some other factors involved. 

Offt, that's merciless to bin him off mid-season when he's doing well.  Some F2 drivers seem to be really good when they start out and others seem to be absolutely pony. No idea why. 

Maybe it's been tweaked a little this year if you can affect the sliders now and the formulas that go into it are slightly different from last year. Guess we will have to see what happens!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...

Acclaim rates represent the percentage of total cards that are paid in full and on time each month. If you have a card with an acclaim rate of 90%, that means that 9 out of 10 payments are made on time. By comparison, an accrual rate is the percentage of total accounts (whether they're paid or not) that are reported to the credit bureaus. Seventy-three percent of all credit card holders have a FICO score. The average accrual rate is 79% and the average acclaim rate is 92%.

https://www.imybkexperience.com/ https://www.mykfc-experience.com/ https://www.mybpcreditcard.one/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...