Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

Why does f1 game use such a basic broadcast?

42 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

No entiendo. Para la cobertura de eSports, estoy seguro de que la vista que se muestra no está automatizada, sino que está controlada por un humano.

Yes, the main camera yes. Let me explain, there are rear cameras, cockpit cameras, from the perspective of the pilot's helmet and much more, etc. and it is logical that they are controlled by humans. What I'm trying to say is that if you know the game well the main camera (tvcamera) is automatic, if you run that camera it will do the job for you, that is to say that when following a certain action it will follow it.
10 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

Lo siento, pero no entiendo su punto o idea.

If two pilots are fighting for victory, that camera will follow this action. it does not give me the option to move them to my liking. said camera has spectacular angulations. If I could move them to my liking, that would give him a breath of fresh aria on every broadcast.☺️
24 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

I'm sorry but I don't understand your point or idea.

look at the broadcast, exactly at minute 22 the camera will follow a certain pilot what you see is an automatic camera.