Jump to content Jump to content

Resource points

Madmaz116

is there any way of slowing down the resource points in F1 2020 , I mean even if you skip all the practice sessions and dont do the activities that give you resource points you still get a ton in a weekly allowance. so once my car is maxed out i can just collect the weekly resource allowance and still have enough for virtually the whole upgrade process in the event of regulation changes. My Team becomes redundant.

1 hour ago, Madmaz116 said:

is there any way of slowing down the resource points in F1 2020 , I mean even if you skip all the practice sessions and dont do the activities that give you resource points you still get a ton in a weekly allowance. so once my car is maxed out i can just collect the weekly resource allowance and still have enough for virtually the whole upgrade process in the event of regulation changes. My Team becomes redundant.

If you're on PC there's method to do that on both your gain and the Ai's gain, individually. 

1 hour ago, Madmaz116 said:

Na PS4 , so I take it you cant ... good way to make me buy 2021 😂

Yea...on PC you've quite a lot of freedom to shape the game into many ways you wanted. I highly recommend to invest on a good PC just for that purpose because it's well worth it, unless you're more focus on multiplayer.  

Archived