Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

F1 2013 PS3 version number

I have a European version on disk and a U.S. version which is digital. The European one is version 1.02 and the Digital one is version 1.01. Am I missing an update on my digital copy? If so how do I get it? Any help or explanation will be greatly appreciated.

Generally, all you need to do is connect your PS3 to the internet/PSN and you should be prompted to download any available updates.

That's how the digital version got to 1.01. The disk copy is version 1.02. Both updated through PSN. What I want to know is why the Disk version (European content) is 1.02 and the digital version (U.S. content) are two different version numbers and why. I'm thinking CM didn't send the latest update to playstation in the states. Waiting for an answer from CM to prove me wrong. IF I don't get one I'll know I'm right.

Sometimes version numbers differ across regions, For example I know currently in Payday 2, the EU Version is 1.03 and the NA version is 1.04, however the latest versions are identical. 

Sometimes digital copies come with patches pre-installed too, which can offset the version number. I don't think its anything to be concerned about.

no problems so far with compatability. I appreciate the answer. Certainly didn't get any help from CM.