Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Update 11:00AM UK Time | Expected to last no longer than 2 hours ×

Cheaters cheaters cheaters

Why do we have to compete with cheaters every single weekend in weekly events and MP?

this is getting annoying and is ruining the game …..

look to the qualification times this weekly event in Silverstone again  - same procedure as every weekend…..

no sign for any measures here ….. so ……..

Seams like you keep repeating the same thing every week about cheaters and I agree it’s annoying but maybe just create one thread and put all your rants in one place. 

• Agree 1

I mean at the moment it's just you moaning at the moment i really didn't pay attention to weekly events and the life of the 2020 game is coming to an end so I doubt they will change anything. yes, it's annoying they are cheating but I'm sure codies would make preventions and the cheaters will still emerge look at games like warzone that struggle with cheaters ever since it's been out. but making repeated posts every week isn't going to do much they aren't exactly harming the game they don't win anything extra from what I know off other than a trophy for the game. to me there are for more worst things that need to be focused on and it's a case that it's just for PC.

4 hours ago, Nightfire1964 said:

I mean at the moment it's just you moaning at the moment i really didn't pay attention to weekly events and the life of the 2020 game is coming to an end so I doubt they will change anything. yes, it's annoying they are cheating but I'm sure codies would make preventions and the cheaters will still emerge look at games like warzone that struggle with cheaters ever since it's been out. but making repeated posts every week isn't going to do much they aren't exactly harming the game they don't win anything extra from what I know off other than a trophy for the game. to me there are for more worst things that need to be focused on and it's a case that it's just for PC.

Just because you don't care about it doesn't mean that he shouldn't  cam PAIN to get things changed.

55 minutes ago, Exasperated said:

Just because you don't care about it doesn't mean that he shouldn't  cam PAIN to get things changed.

I fully understand that and maybe I could have worded what I meant a bit more better like I said I understand that it is annoying but with the current life span I have a feeling not much will be done maybe for 2021 it can be worked on 

I dont race a lot online, as i always seem to get taken out by crazy drivers! But I’ve just tried to have a go in a ranked lobbie. I got kicked as the game couldn’t verify the integrity of my files. (I have livery modds installed for MyTeam).

i think its strange i get kicked for something cosmetic & people seem to get away with cheats for unlimited grip/ERS.

🤷‍♂️

19 minutes ago, Jobling1983 said:

I dont race a lot online, as i always seem to get taken out by crazy drivers! But I’ve just tried to have a go in a ranked lobbie. I got kicked as the game couldn’t verify the integrity of my files. (I have livery modds installed for MyTeam).

i think its strange i get kicked for something cosmetic & people seem to get away with cheats for unlimited grip/ERS.

🤷‍♂️

Well its pretty normal to get kicked when you have livery mods but ofc cheaters shouldnt be allowed.

43 minutes ago, Jobling1983 said:

🤷‍♂️

The difference is your mods aren't designed to evade the checks Codemasters have in place to counter cheats. If they had no checks at all I think we could be fairly confident that the situation would be worse.

It still baffles me why anyone would cheat in the first place though.

• Agree 2
2 minutes ago, Jobling1983 said:

I get that. It just seems odd they would police something that has no effect on performance, when people can apply cheats for unlimited grip….

The checks will just be for detecting changes, not what effect those changes may have.

On 6/18/2021 at 12:43 PM, Nightfire1964 said:

Well if you do not pay attention why do you answer ? 
I‘ll seek for the audience that cares about a fair Game 

Armstrong won the Tour de France 5 Times - who cares ……… 

is the conclusion that we all download like thousands of people download the cheat tables to how fair competition??

Really ???? 

• Confused 2
16 hours ago, Shark2Racing said:

Well if you do not pay attention why do you answer ? 
I‘ll seek for the audience that cares about a fair Game 

Armstrong won the Tour de France 5 Times - who cares ……… 

is the conclusion that we all download like thousands of people download the cheat tables to how fair competition??

Really ???? 

Its seems that its very easy to confuse people on this site even when you are talking about really basic stuff , never mind I understand you perfectly well.

21 minutes ago, Exasperated said:

Its seems that its very easy to confuse people on this site even when you are talking about really basic stuff , never mind I understand you perfectly well.

If I was honest I was more confused about the Armstrong reference rather and I struggled to kind of follow what they were meaning like with their last paragraph

• Agree 1
23 minutes ago, Nightfire1964 said:

If I was honest I was more confused about the Armstrong reference rather and I struggled to kind of follow what they were meaning like with their last paragraph

Yeah I thought Armstrong went to the moon, not round France on drugs 👊 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

Yeah I thought Armstrong went to the moon, not round France on drugs 👊 

Fun Fact: I actually raced against Lance for years and I’ve never seen anyone suffer more than him when the S hit the fan. His pain threshold limit was off the charts and his suffering (audibly) could be extremely distracting at times. I would guess over 90% of TD riders are on some type of drugs its an unbelievably difficult race. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Bhawk67 said:

Fun Fact: I actually raced against Lance for years and I’ve never seen anyone suffer more than him when the S hit the fan. His pain threshold limit was off the charts and his suffering (audibly) could be extremely distracting at times. I would guess over 90% of TD riders are on some type of drugs its an unbelievably difficult race. 

Its great to know that about 90% of people are cheating as the playing field is a little more level ; its a shame for those idiots who make up the 10% , what are they like?

2 hours ago, Exasperated said:

Its great to know that about 90% of people are cheating as the playing field is a little more level ; its a shame for those idiots who make up the 10% , what are they like?

The 1998 Tour was the tipping point and I was there. In lake Annecy in France it was crazy and the French police actually raided teams hotels in the middle of the night. Not many 100% clean riders and there’s lots of tinkering to get around testing much like F1 probably. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doping_at_the_1998_Tour_de_France

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Bhawk67 said:

The 1998 Tour was the tipping point and I was there. In lake Annecy in France it was crazy and the French police actually raided teams hotels in the middle of the night. Not many 100% clean riders and there’s lots of tinkering to get around testing much like F1 probably. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doping_at_the_1998_Tour_de_France

Glad to see you now prefer your racing to be virtual and on four wheels rather than two 🙂

22 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

Glad to see you now prefer your racing to be virtual and on four wheels rather than two 🙂

I’m totally hooked on F1. I’m friends with Greg LeMond who won the Tour 3 times and he actually started racing open wheel cars after he retired and racing just doesn’t leave the blood. 

• Agree 1