Jump to content Jump to content

Wheel Setup?

Caboose9419

so i've recently thought hard and still havent been really 100% on what to go on here, my "dilemma" of choosing

the T300RS that is compatible with ps4

or

the T500RS that isnt compatible with the ps4?

both + the F1 Add-on.
but isnt the T500 better or..
...or IS it compatible with the ps4? 

• 2 months later...
T300RS works perfectly, I have that myself. Didn't need much to adjust, Just feedbacks and deadzones.

Just bought F1 add-on to it, but it kinda sucks with PS4. The rolling switches (diff in & chrg) which are supposed to be used to adjust brake balance and fuel, are super hard to use and need a lot of rotation to get them to work. If i understand correctly in PC they work much better and settings can be adjusted quickly. I think this thing needs a little update from Codemasters and Thrustmaster, so car adjusstments would be a bit easier to use. Something like custom setup so I can make separate buttons for rich, standard and lean fuel etc..

But yeah, get T300RS. It's cheaper and actually really good wheel :)
  • 2 months later...
haha, thanks for this, a Very Late reply but yeah cheers :) ill keep working on this little project like many others currently working on haha. yeah would be awesome for either like a switch as they do in the cockpit to switch to lean/standard/rich fuel mixes. 

Archived