Jump to content Jump to content

IndyCar game please CM, Please don't let Motorsports Games ruin this!

@BarryBL

I know that your are busy with F1 2021, but I came across this news article this morning and I see CM mentioned in it. If you find yourself looking for new ideas for CM/EA to expand into other forms of racing, please consider this as an option. I would love another CM produced IndyCar game using your F1 game engine. Article below. Thanks for everything you and your team do for the community.

The final IndyCar video game, or will there be another?
It has been 17 years since the most recent official IndyCar video was released. Is there any chance that number will find the reset button? On Tuesday, June 22, 2004, Codemasters released the 16th officially licensed IndyCar game, based on the 2003 season: IndyCar Series 2005. The racing simulation game was released for PlayStation 2, Xbox and Microsoft Windows, and it is the sequel to the game IndyCar Series, which was released for the same platforms one year prior and based on the 2002 season.

Read in Beyond the Flag: https://apple.news/Aj8NeYKpdMqmLrZ6JnP_Xbg

Shared from Apple News

20 minutes ago, Getts0388 said:

@BarryBL

I know that your are busy with F1 2021, but I came across this news article this morning and I see CM mentioned in it. If you find yourself looking for new ideas for CM/EA to expand into other forms of racing, please consider this as an option. I would love another CM produced IndyCar game using your F1 game engine. Article below. Thanks for everything you and your team do for the community.

It has been 17 years since the most recent official IndyCar video was released. Is there any chance that number will find the reset button? On Tuesday, June 22, 2004, Codemasters released the 16th officially licensed IndyCar game, based on the 2003 season: IndyCar Series 2005. The racing simulation game was released for PlayStation 2, Xbox and Microsoft Windows, and it is the sequel to the game IndyCar Series, which was released for the same platforms one year prior and based on the 2002 season.

Shared from Apple News

it really all depends if indycar is giving out a licence for a game and for them to figure out financially if it's viable

On 6/23/2021 at 3:35 PM, Getts0388 said:

@BarryBL

It has been 17 years since the most recent official IndyCar video was released GB Whatsapp APK. Is there any chance that number will find the reset button? On Tuesday, June 22, 2004, Codemasters released the 16th officially licensed IndyCar game, based on the 2003 season: IndyCar Series 2005. The racing simulation game was released for PlayStation 2, Xbox and Microsoft Windows, and it is the sequel to the game IndyCar Series, which was released for the same platforms one year prior and based on the 2002 season.

Shared from Apple News

I must say it depends. Don't know exactly.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2021 at 3:35 PM, Getts0388 said:

@BarryBL

It has been 17 years since the most recent official IndyCar video was released on gbwhatsapp apk download. Is there any chance that number will find the reset button? On Tuesday, June 22, 2004, Codemasters released the 16th officially licensed IndyCar game, based on the 2003 season: IndyCar Series 2005. The racing simulation game was released for PlayStation 2, Xbox and Microsoft Windows, and it is the sequel to the game IndyCar Series, which was released for the same platforms one year prior and based on the 2002 season.

Shared from Apple News

Looking forward to it but everyone is unsure!

• 2 weeks later...

Yea There is no way EA/Codies get the Indy Car Game License at this time if the current partnership goes to **** they might be able to swoop in but that wont happen anytime soon my guess is.

• 2 weeks later...